ᴛᴡᴏ

"Hee hee hee..."

'I hear something giggling.' I open my eyes to see Ghost A in front of me. "Aren't the two of you supposed to be off cleaning the school today?" I then hear Grim. "Mmmmmmm...Nngh... Five more minutes, Ma..." I silently laugh. Ghost B then spoke. "Go ahead, sleep the day away. And you might not eeever hafta wake up again." Ghost C then spoke. "Just like us!" He then laughed. Grim jolted up. "Myah?! The ghosts are back! Hey, Kayla, up and at 'em!" I look at Grin with a bored expression. 'Yeah, no fucking duh!' I then sit up. "So I hear you'll be living here from now on? Hope you like pranks as much as we do!" Ghost A laughed. "We have got to get rid of those things for good!" said Grim.

We then heard footsteps. "Good morning, Kayla. Did you sleep well?" I look over towards Crowley. He had a bag with him. "Not at all! When I sprawled out on the bed, the mattress fell right through the frame! Exactly how 'ramshackle' IS this dorm? And worse yet, we got woken up by ghosts!" Grim complained. I look around before standing up and stretching. "I didn't sleep all too well either, but ill manage," I say pushing my hair out of my face. "Well it's understandable you'd be anxious after being pulled into such an unfamiliar place. But the world can be cruel sometimes. So suck it up and move on!"

I groan. "Yeah I know," I say stretching once more. I then heard my back pop. "Uh, human are you ok?" I look at Grim confused. "Yeah, why?" He looked at me surprised. "You didn't hear your back pop?!" I laugh. "Yeah, I did. I was trying to pop it. Anyways. what are you doing here Crowley?" Crowley then continued ignoring the conversation I had with Grim. "I came to speak to you about your work today." I nod and say. "Let's talk in the lounge." He nods. "Oh yea Kayla, I brought you some clothes for today. I hope they fit." I nod and take the bag from him.

He left the room with Grim. I look inside the bag and see some grey sweats and a white cropped top, a grey oversized jacket. and a black hat. I move the clothes out of the way to see a black janitor's outfit. I take the clothes out and get dressed. 

✧♬•*¨*•.。.。.•*¨*•♬✧

After I got changed into the clothes Crowley brought me, and fix my hair. I walked down the stairs to see Grim trying to convince Crowley to let him go to school here. Crowley then saw me. He smiled as he saw the clothes fit. "Sorry, Kayla I only had a male janitor's outfit." I smile. "It's nice," I say looking down. Grim looked at me as his eyes widened. "You're a girl?!" I look at Grim. "Uh, yeah is it seriously not that obvious?" I ask looking at Crowley. He shakes his head. "No, it's just yesterday the robe made you look more masculine." I nod. "I was joking around. But don't you want me to act like a boy? or will it matter if they notice?" I ask looking at Crowley. "It's okay Kayla. I'll deal with any trouble that comes your way." I look at Grim to see him confused.

Crowley cleared his throat. "Today, you are to clean the campus... But the campus is quite large. Cleaning it all without magic would be impossible. So I would only like for you to clean Main Street from the main gate to the library. Understood? And Kayla please watch Grim closely so he doesn't cause a scene like yesterday." I look at Grim and the Crowly. "I'll try." Crowley then smiled. "I'm counting on you. You have permission to have lunch in the school cafeteria. Take care of your work enthusiastically." Crowly then walked away.

"Tsk... No way I'm doing any cleaning. I wanna go to class and, bang! Boom boom boom! Use a bunch of awesome spells~!" I sigh and look at Grim. " We can study some spells in the library after cleaning. For now, let's go to campus. Grim then muttered.

✧♬•*¨*•.。.。.•*¨*•♬✧

"Wow, so this is Main Street. This is incredible. I didn't get a good look yesterday but what's with these statues? All seven of them look pretty scary. This lady looks like she's got some anger issues."