【Extra】

I sit up quickly. I look around and realized I was in mine and Grim's room. I blink a few times and look down at the floor to see Deuce and Ace asleep in a little pillow nest. I look over to my left and see Grim sleeping on my leg. I take a deep breath and plop down on the bed.

'What the hell happened?' I think to myself. I thought Okami was gonna answer but I didn't hear her. 'Okami?' I think. I didn't hear anything. I lifted my hand up to my neck and realized that the necklace wasn't there. I sit up quickly again and started to look around for the necklace. I quickly open one of the drawers on the nightstand as quietly as I could. I see the necklace neatly placed in the drawer, and let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding. I grab the necklace and put it on.

'Okami?' I ask again. "Yeah, I'm here." She said. 'Phew. I thought I lost you there. But what happened?' I ask. "Well, I forgot to restart the timer of your collar situation and eventually when you were walking to Ramshackle after having a talk about Ace and Deuce dueling Riddle to be Housewarden, all of the pain that was built up in the collar came all at once and you ended up passing out. The boys picked you up and quickly brought you in here and set you down on the bed. They stayed by your side till they started getting tired and made some pillow nests, and eventually fell asleep." Okami explained. I hummed.

'Well how long was I out for?' I ask. "You were out for around 4 or 5 hours." Okami said. I take a deep breath. I carefully move Grim off my leg and toss it over the bed. "Geez, my head is killing me." I groan. I noticed I didn't have my jacket on and looked around the room to see it hung up on a clothing rack in the closet. I stand up and stumble to the closet. I take the jacket, put it on and slowly but surely make my way to the stairs.

"Oh great, it's one of my greatest nightmares." I say sarcastically. I slowly walk down the stairs, having to stop at times from almost falling down them. I walk towards the kitchen and make a glass of water, making sure the water was clean. "So what do you plan on doing?" Okami asked me. "Eh, I don't know. I think I'm gonna check out that room you changed. And maybe play some games, stream. Don't really know yet." I said taking another gulp from the glass of water. Okami hums..

I drink the rest of the water and put the glass in the sink and slowly make my way upstairs. 'So where even is the room?' I ask, still having to go up like 6 stairs. "It's the room right across from yours and Grim's room." Okami said. I walk up the rest of the stairs and walk to the end of the hall. I look at the room and open the door. It looked like a 5x more upgraded version of my original streaming room.

 It looked like a 5x more upgraded version of my original streaming room

<What it looked like before>