ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

*Knocking*

I open my eyes. 'Is someone really knocking on the door right now? Wait! what time is it?!' I ask grabbing my phone. I turn on my phone.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

2:56 am

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

④ 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥

① 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕓𝕖

②𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕

ꜱᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ →→→

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Grim yawned. "Hey, Kayla... I know it's the middle of the night, but I think we've got a visitor. Maybe it's those pesky ghosts again? They just don't know when to quit." I nod. "Do you wanna come with me to check it out?" I asked putting my phone on the nightstand and throwing my legs over the bed and standing up. "Sure." Grim then stretched and walked out of the room with me. We walk down the stairs and to the entry hall.

"Who do you think would be here at this hour?" I ask looking at the door. "It's me, Ace! Just let me in, all right?" Ace yelled from the other side of the door. "Ace? It's the middle of the night!" Grim yelled. I open the door. Grim gasped upon seeing Ace. "That collar!" Grim yelled in surprise.

"I can't go back to Heartsabul House. I'm joining your dorm. For good." Ace said letting himself in. Grim gasped. "Come again?!" Grim yelled in surprise. "Let's talk in the lounge," I say showing Ace to the lounge. We get into the lounge and Ace sits on the sofa. I sit next to him.

"I'd recognize that collar anywhere. It's the same one that psycho stuck on me at orientation! What'd you do to get shackled with that?" Grim asked sitting on the other side of Ace. "I ate a tart." Ace said crossing his arms. I look at him in disbelief. "You...ate a tart? Are you serious?" I ask looking at him. "Yeah, I'm serious! That's all I did!" He said looking at me. "I was a little hungry, see, so I went down to the dorm kitchen and found some tarts in the fridge. Three whole tarts! Big ones, too!" Ace yelled. Ace then started to explain the situation.

✧♬•*¨*•.。.。.•*¨*•♬✧

"Man, I'm still tired from our little adventure. I missed dinner, too, and now I'm starving!" Ace then opened the fridge. "Got anything for me, fridge?" Ace said scanning the fridge.

"Whoa, score!" Ace yelled seeing tarts. "Tarts! Those look amazing! And plenty to go around, too! No one would notice if I snagged one teeeeeensy little slice, right? Right. Of course not." Ace then started to munch on the tart.

Ace gasped. "SO good! I'm in pastry paradise right now!" Ace yelled.

"Of course they're good. Trey made them. His tarts are always exceptional." Riddle said putting a hand on his hip. "Yeah, but I mean... These are CRAZY good! Like, he could sell these at- wait, Housewarden?!" Ace yelled in surprise.

"To think that you would think to touch something of MINE..." Riddle then crossed his arms. "Well, I'm impressed with your audacity, at least." Riddle shook his head. "But the Queen of Heart's rule 89 is quite clear. "Never eat a tart without the Queen's permission. The theft of tarts is a serious crime!" Yelled Riddle.