Prolouge

When I was a child, I used to adore the man who adopted me. Yes, I am an orphan. Noong una ay naguguluhan ako sa nangyayari.

Why? Cause he's still very young to have a child. He's 20 that time while I'm only 10 years old.

Pero dahil masyadong sabik akong magkaroon ng sariling pamilya, ay hindi ko na masyadong pinansin pa iyon.

At first, everything was in placed. Pinaramdam niya sa akin ang pagmamahal bilang isang ama na hindi ko alam na hindi naman iyon ang dating para sa kanya. Pero kasalanan ko ba? Kasalanan ko bang masyado pa akong musmos para maintindihan ang lahat ng mga nangyayari sa paligid ko?

Everything was normal, a fairytale perhaps but not when I already turned 18 . When you thought that my life was like a fairytale kind of story, then you got it wrong. My dream magical story turns into a mess. A chaotic life that even me never imagined that it might happened in my entire life.

As the time passed by, He began to show his possessiveness. At the same time, his behaviour showed a sign that he's being obssessed.

As the secrets started to unveiled, I know the fact that it might have the possibility to tear me apart.

“You're not allowed to go anywhere” madiing sambit niya.

“B-but daddy—”

“Shut up, just follow what I've said!” his voice thundered all over the mansion. Ang kanyang mga abuhing mga mata ay nanlilisik na nakatingin ngayon sa akin.

“You can't just cage me like a prisoner here daddy. I have my own mind. I can do whatever I want! I'm already in the legal age!” I fight back that made him more mad and gritted his teeth hard at the same time. Naglabasan ang mga ugat niya sa leeg tanda na hindi nagustuhan ang sinabi ko. Namumula na rin ang mukha niya hanggang sa leeg at dibdib. At mariin ang pagkakakuyom ng mga kamao niya.

“Really Selandra? Where do you get that braveness to talked back to me?" It's very visible in his burning eyes that he's in rage. But his emotion suddenly changed into a very dangerous one.

“You always know that in this house I am the superior right? You're opinion? It's fucking useless. Because in this house, I will always be the one who you must only followed.” He dangerously whispered while there's a smirk plastered on his handsome face that sent shivers down to my spine.

All I can do it to silently cry....'Cause I know the fact that I can't do anything to opposed him. Because.....

I am my 'daddy's obsession'.