JL: Secret Origins Part 1

Start from the beginning

—

Metropolis

Two Years Later

Wayne Tech: Metropolis Sub-Station. This station has a giant satellite owned by Bruce Wayne. Over at the station, two shadowy figures ran on top of the building. One of them opened a vent and both jumped down to a railing, where they could see scientists down below.

Man: "Remember, barbecue at my place Saturday night. You're all invited. Venus is rising early. And you know what that means."

Scientist #1: "I'm there."

Scientist #2: "Sounds great.

Scientist #3: "See you then."

Man: "Heh. You guys are animals. Goodnight." He clicks his tongue and points at them, and waves at them.

As soon as he left the room, the remaining scientists looked at each other as one of them stood up and spoke in an alien language. Another scientist lifted a piece of equipment, allowing the third to break a piece of a wall, revealing a device behind it. They all then moved to elevator. The two figures that were watching was none other than Batman and his partner, Hot Shot.

The scientists were seen outside and were on top of the satellite, preparing to put the device on it

The scientists were seen outside and were on top of the satellite, preparing to put the device on it. The device then turned into goo of sorts and went inside.

Batman: "I doubt that modification is legal." He called out.

The two scientist were then tied up and kicked down by Batman. Hot Shot then reappeared right next to Batman.

Hot Shot: "You know, you three should've stuck to your desk jobs."

As the third scientists tried to punch the hero, Hot Shot quickly blocked and the dodged the attacks, but the alien in disguise was able to gain the upper hand and punched him in the face and the stomach. Batman quickly interfered but the alien grabbed him and threw him away, but he stuck the landing. Hot Shot was then thrown as well, and didn't stuck the landing.