He also showed me pictures of mom when she was younger. I look almost exactly like her except I have blue and brown eyes not just brown.

As Roman was flipping through the pictures I saw. A photo of a man in his late thirties maybe early forties.

From what I see he looked almost exactly like Roman but Roman quickly put the picture in the stack we had already looked through.

"Think it's time to head back," Roman said as he closed the box and walked over to the small hole it came from.

"Okay." I agreed. I had no energy to fight to stay longer.

Within twenty minutes we were back home. The whole ride consisted of me blabbing about all the photos we looked at, while Roman was trying to hide his smile.

The rest of the day we watched movies with the boys and fell asleep on each other.

Sunday was the same way, Vincent stayed for the day but Roman had to leave around five pm.

It was now Sunday evening and I wanted to go to The Spot. Alone.

Of course, the boys won't let me so I'll have to sneak out.

I knew I was a rebel. Okay not really but for the night I am

I put on a hoodie that is not mine and some leggings that r mine. That would be a little weird wearing a pair of men's leggings.

That's not the point though, I left through the backyard door and walked out from the gate that leads you to an open area.

I knew my way to the spot but it would be a long walk

So I ran.

It still to me thirty minutes but at least I got here quicker.

I walked through the trees until I reached the little river.

I sat on the huge rock that's always been there and watched the sunset.

"Beautiful isn't it." A deep voice stated.

I turned around and saw River, he was in a black hoodie with grey training shorts. The funny thing is he was looking at me dead in my eyes, not the sunset.

"Umm yeah, it's breathtaking" I respond unsure of whether to ask him how he knows about the spot or just play it cool.

"Why are you in shorts when it is 40-something degrees?" I questioned.

"I just trained, and I don't care enough to change. Any more questions?" He responded arrogantly

"Yes actually. How do you know about this place?" I asked

"My dad built a cabin for my mom here, a couple of miles down," he said as he sat on the rock leaving some room between us.

My heart swells, maybe one day I can find love like that.

"How cute, why are you here?" I wonder.

He let out a small chuckle "your very inquisitive, Taliah."

My name rolls off his tongue like he's said it many times before.

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" I say. "It's whatever you take is as Love" he answered

"Hmm" I hum while closing my eyes and breathing in the fresh air.

After a few minutes, a feel a hiring gaze on the side of my face.

I open my eyes looking around until I lock eyes with River, he seems to have already been looking at me.

"Why are you being a creep?" I ask. "Sorry, I tend to look at things that are beautiful" he responded.

Don't blush. Don't blush. Don't blush.

"Then stare at the water in front of you," I grumble while putting my head down.

My face was hot I definitely was blushing.

Ever didn't comment on it though.

I check the time on my phone and saw it was 10 pm "oh shoot." I said I looked around me to make sure I wasn't missing anything even though I only brought my phone.

"Leaving so soon?" River questioned with a smirk on his beautiful face.

"Yes, hopefully, I'm still alive by tomorrow." I joked with an uneasy smile.

He let out a chuckle then I took off running in the direction of home.

I made it there in 22 minutes sweaty and out of breath

I opened the front door and saw all my brothers glaring in my direction. Even Matteo.

I think I'm in trouble. Again.

Thank y'all for the love and support! I want to especially thank you for your patience and 47k reads! I hope you continue to enjoy my story. QOTD: Favorite weird food combo? Me? Prolly Doritos and cream cheese. It's simple chefs kiss! Don't forget to VCF Xoxo.
Mya❤️