13: "ᴛᴏʀᴜᴋ ᴍᴀᴋᴛᴏ, ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʟʟʏ!"

I can always tell if Tsireya is hiding something from me. And in this case, she has a crush. 100%. I mean, she didn't really say anything to reveal it, but I'm her sister! How would I not know?

 I mean, she didn't really say anything to reveal it, but I'm her sister! How would I not know?

(What an icon 😍– okay anywaysss)

I went after her shortly to go and find her. I groaned. It was way into the night, and I couldn't find her anywhere. The two of us were the only ones awake, or so I thought. 
I was in the communal area since I saw her go that way and I couldn't spot anyone, and then I heard a familiar deep voice behind me.
"Eyrina? Why are you up so late?" I turned around to see Neteyam.
"Oh, I was trying to find Tsireya but.. what are you doing up at this hour?" I questioned. 
He replied. "Well I saw someone in the distance and I couldn't sleep so I checked it out. And here we are."
"Oh. Well now that we're here do you wanna sit down?" I asked.
"Yeah. Let's go down by the reef." He suggested. 
"Okay then," I replied. 

~

We both dipped our feet in and he turned his head to me.
"So, I heard what was going on between you and.."
"Lo'ak told you, didn't he?"
"Yup," he nodded.
"I mean, are you okay with that?" I asked.
"Oh yeah, of course! Plus we already talked about this, and we'll stay friends after this."
"Yeah, of course we will! And the other day apparently..."
We continued to talk for ages, then Neteyam said he was tired, and so was I. So we went to sleep.

~

I was trying my hardest to open my heavy eyelids and I woke up in my marui. I rubbed my eyes and once I was fully awake I saw Tsireya talking to someone who was.. Roxto. I chuckled to myself. This is hilarious, it's like a romance movie right in front of my eyes.

~~

Later on, when it was around midday, Aonung, Tsireya and Roxto were in our marui, and we decided to go and find the others. "How about we go and ask the other four if they want to go for a swim with us since we're all so bored?" I suggested.
"Okay sure," Aonung replied. We all made our way to their Marui, to see them bored out of their minds too.
"Guys we're going for a swim, come with us," Tsireya gestured them to the communal area and we all called for an Ilu.

As we were swimming something randomly slipped into my mind. 
"Hey guys, can we go and see my spirit sister? The other day I was talking to her and she wanted to meet you guys." I was really excited to introduce them to her, and they saw how excited I was so they said yes. On the way, Aonung and Roxto said they went to go and find their friends. Fine by me. 

~

We then found her and I introduced them. I was telling them stories of when we were little babies and we used to swim around tulkuns, and we were having fun! But we weren't even aware of our surroundings. We didn't even realise.

Meanwhile, in the communal area:

In the distance, there were drones, robots and a massive machine.
"Do not fear, my people," one said calmly. Everyone backed up as they arrived at the shore. They started yelling, "We are looking for weapons, radios, technical equipment." The robots were messing up everybody's Maruis and chucking mats everywhere. Arrows and bows went flying about. 
"Down on your knees!" Another yelled. They pulled out a taser, "You see this?! Get down! Shut up!"
Then another individual in a bullet-proof vest who claimed to be Miles Quaritch started shouting in Na'vi, then pulled out a device showing.. Toruk Makto.
He began speaking in Na'vi again, "We know this man resides somewhere here on the islands. Here in this village?" The villagers were pretending to look confused, as they were squinting and their facial expressions were showing that they were puzzled.
"We are a totally different clan. This man is from the forest." A villager started to explain.

Quaritch turned to an oddly looking human with blue stripes all over him.
"What's he saying?" He asked the human.
The boy replied, "They never saw him, these are sea people, there are no forest people here."
"I ain't buying that," They stated a conversation showing the device again with Jake, but the sea clan were denying it, saying that they had never seen this man before. "He is in the forest."
"You must search the forest to find this man," The boy nodded, listening to what they were saying, then translated, "They don't know anything." There was a moment of silence until Quaritch said to someone, "Shoot that animal," He pointed at an Ilu and the man raised his gun, the bullet went through him, killing the poor animal.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?!" The blue-striped boy yelled at him.
The whole clan were yelling loudly, "Noooooooo!!!" Then everyone followed.
"Now you can see what these can do, huh?" He showed them the device once again, "Toruk Makto! Jake Sully! Where is he?!?!"
The villagers were still denying it, then the others were pointing guns at the clan, tasing them, all sorts. Then, they lighted all of the maruis up. "Light them up!" they were yelling, and before they knew it, their home was on fire.
"What are you doing?! Stop this madness!!" They were yelling at the boy, but he kept on saying, "I'm sorry! I didn't know this would happen! I'm sorry!"

~~

Hey everyone, well that was a cheery chapter! I am so sorry for the long wait, I totally forgot about this story, but I'll try to make it up to you. Stay safe,
-ffr0gg :)