2: ɪᴍᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ

Lo'ak's POV:

When I returned to my marui, Neteyam was waiting for me next to my blanket. He wasn't dozing off, instead he grinned at me.
"What? Let my blanket go, "I muttered.
He drifted away from my cover while still grinning and shook his head.

"What?!" I yelled in a whisper at him.
"It all adds up," I sat next to him.

What does, I questioned."Do you like her?" I asked. I rubbed the back of my neck and turned to look away because I was embarrassed to look at him."M-No,"

"This morning, despite being afraid, you shoved me aside and tried to brag about wanting to go first. Every time she quickly turns her back, you blush and freak out."
"I-Uh, no.. w..what are you talking about?" I blush with shame.

"Don't even try to deny it; I saw your face. You just spotted us chatting and got jealous."I lie, continuing to avoid making eye contact, "I wasn't jealous.""Yes, you were, so you joined in," he said with a teasing smirk.
"Don't worry, man, I'm not going to steal her from you," he says as he softly punches my arm.
"And you just gave her a hug," he sighs, smiling,
"Young love."I scowl at him, "You can't say anything, you're just one year older than me."

~~

The Next Day; 3rd person (no-one's POV):

Eyrina was peacefully sitting in her Marui talking to Tsireya about food (ofccc 🤪🤪) whilst Aonung was talking to his friends.

When Aonung and his buddies approached Kiri, she was fixated on the stunning patterns in the sand.One of his friends chuckled to himself, "She's literally looking at the sand." She sat, raising her head."Sorry? What did you say?"Aonung ignored the question, "Are you like- a freak or something?" He said, chuckling as though it were amusing. They began to refer to her as an "alien," "five-fingers," "monkey," and other terms. When Lo'ak noticed this, he hurried over to the situation in an effort to protect his sister.

"Oh look, another five-fingered freak!" He indicated Lo'ak.
Before he blew up, Lo'ak murmured calmly, "Leave her alone."
When others began to shove him around as well as pulling his tail. Neteyam approached, furious with rage.
"Just leave them alone. Now, "He said while wearing a serious expression.
Before Lo'ak snapped, they had backed off and the three kids were going to leave.

"Listen, I got this bro," He mumbled to his brother before walking back to them.

"Look, see this," he said wiggling his pinky finger," I'm an alien, and see, if you do this, come here... ," He punched him hard in the face, "That's called a punch, bitch!" he yelled before another fight broke out. Neteyam stopped the fight by joining in and giving Aonung what he deserved.
~~

"Oh look, another five-fingered freak!" He indicated Lo'ak.Before he blew up, Lo'ak murmured calmly, "Leave her alone."When others began to shove him around as well as pulling his tail. Neteyam approached, furious with rage."Just leave them alone. Now," He said while wearing a serious expression.

Before Lo'ak snapped, they had backed off and the three kids were going to leave.

"Don't worry, I got this bro," he mumbled to Neteyam before walking back confidently to Aonung and his friends.

"Look, let me show you something cool, see, I'm an alien," he wiggled his pinky finger as he spoke, " Look, and if you do this," he clenched his fist and punched him in the face.
"That's called a punch bitch! Don't ever touch my sister again!" Neteyam once again had to save him and separated the two by joining in with Lo'ak and giving Aonung what he deserved, as Kiri stood on the side sticking her tongue out at Aonung.

~~

"What was the one instruction I gave you? Behave, and even that you couldn't follow, "Their father was scolding Neteyam and Lo'ak.Lo'ak murmured, "Sorry sir," even though he was aware that his father was mistaken.Go and apologise to them. When Lo'ak attempted to speak, his father again cut him off."Now!"They both exited the Marui after saying "yes sir," and Lo'ak climbed aboard his Ilu.

I can't believe I have to do this, Lo'ak thought to himself.
He finally found the four of them and went over to them, rolling his eyes.
"What's the freak doing here?!" Aonung grimaced.
"I'm sorry I hit you, so many times,"

(The way he says 'so many times' 😍😍😍 I WANNA BE SAAAVVEDD—anyways,)

"Do you want to leave the reef?" Aonung said, deceiving Lo'ak."You know I'm not allowed," Lo'ak sighed."I think I'm asking the wrong brother,"Lo'ak changed his mind at the last minute, saying, "Count me in."

~~~

Time Skip–Eyrina's POV:

I noticed Aonung and his friends leaving with Lo'ak; they must be bonding. But then I saw Aonung and his friends riding back on their Ilu, and I wondered where Lo'ak was."Where has Lo'ak gone? Didn't you leave with him?" I inquired."We left him there," he laughed, and they came to a halt when I yelled, "Do you think this is a joke?!? You just purposefully left Lo'ak there—out of the reef, knowing he wouldn't be able to find his way back!! You're all sick," I said, pointing to the four of them, "What the fuck was going through your heads?!" They tried to stop me, but I ran to my Ilu.

"W-Wait, where are you going? There's a storm coming ahead, and Mom said we can't leave the reef at night!"

"Well guess what bitches, if you didn't know, you just left a poor, clueless kid out there all alone knowing he can't find his way back! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm on my way to find Lo'ak during a storm because of you four immature bitches!" Because of Aonung and his immature brain, my Ilu went out into the misty darkness with pouring rain.
For once, Aonung appeared guilty, but he didn't bother to help me solve his own wrongdoing.

I sighed, hoping that Lo'ak was safe.