11: ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ᴏʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ?

I woke up the next day to find Neytiri next to me cutting up onions, and I was in their marui.
"Morning," I said to her.
"So you finally figured it out? He liked you since day 1 Eyrina. Treat him well, he really likes you." She responded. Of course she knew. 
I nodded. "Of course I will, I really like him too,"

~

I saw Lo'ak coming my way. He smirked and I blushed, smiling back at him. We didn't say anything. He walked past me, and he was holding a bow and arrow and went to Neteyam who was behind me. They were probably going hunting. I smiled and walked off, I wasn't going to be the odd one out and join. Instead I went for a little swim out of the reef. I should go and pick some sea fruits or something.

~

I came back to the communal area to find my parents there and I gave them the fruits saying it would be for food time later. 
It was still daytime and I was bored, I didn't have anything to do, and I didn't know where anyone was. Neteyam and Lo'ak were still hunting somewhere. Kiri and Tuk have disappeared, don't know where they went. I haven't seen Tsireya for like– 2 days, and Aonung was talking to some weird freak.

I decided to go to my spot. Where I took, basically everyone, and I sat there, staring at the sea which my toes were dipped in. I zoned out, un aware of my surroundings. I didn't want to do anything today. I wanted to talk to Lo'ak, but he was still with Neteyam.

~

It turned out that I had been contemplating for such a long time, thinking about my friends and feelings that it was starting to get dark. They are setting the main fireplace, they are getting ready for a story, I thought.  So I headed back.
I sat with Aonung and the four siblings sat on the other side. Tsireya was somewhere at the back. No one was listening to the story. Well, we weren't. Aonung kept turning around to his friends, Tuk kept talking to her mother, Kiri was in a bad mood, me and Lo'ak kept giving each other looks, good ones, whilst Neteyam kept giggling t us every two seconds. We kept signing to each other. Things like,

"I'm so bored."
"Me too."
"Do you wanna sneak out?"
"No, that's stupid. We'll get caught anyway."
"Fine. Do you wanna meet at our spot then? Come on, Rina, I haven't seen you all day."
"Okay, okay. Just wait for the story to end. Then we'll eat and pretend to sleep. Then we can meet up."
"Okay."

~~

Sorry for the short chapter 😭 I'm just so tired 😴 anyways  y'all have a slay life, bye :)
-ffr0gg :D