Harry and william hugged their grandma and margot.The queen placed harry on her lap.it was no secret that the queen was close with the children of charles and diana because they see her often.

How are you darlings did you enjoy the journey with your mummy?

yes, granny but the sissy slept throughout the drive and mummy did not allow me to wake her up. she is still asleep.I don't understand why the babies sleep so much Harry pouted.

She is still a baby .So she need a lot of sleep to grow big like you and harry you also slept like that when you were a baby. Elizabeth explained to the little boy.

really? how lame.. harry said making margot laugh

 Harry was singing through out the journey.Now he thinks he is a star" It was now William's turn to roast his brother.

"I'm a STAR ..... "Harry exclaimed.

Sure you are.... William rolled his eyes

Queen let out a warming smile towards the boys . "So you must be hungry then right? I asked to prepare every food you all like".right then the chef arrived with various kinds of foods and tea.

woah There is a lot of sweets.Harry's mouth turned into O shape.

I will get my cousins too.William ran to the playroom while Harry continued his talk with his granny

Charles was working on some projects and Faith was sleeping on his bed .He will always check on Faith from time to time to look if she wakes up. The prince could stare at her daughter all the time. she was the most adorable baby he had seen, the prince was so proud even she is an infant yet.

........

The baby stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes, she was not in her familliar room. It was a new room she looked around the room and began to cry as no one was near her. Charles was on a phone call and heard her cry , He cut the phone call and rushed to the  bedside 

Are you awake my little angel...don't cry don't cry Papa's here baby Charles said gently without startling the baby. Faith looked at charles and her face lit. She immediately stopped crying .Charles lift her up and swayed her in his arms.. little Faith beamed in happiness  seeing her father after days. she clung to him by holding his shirt tight with her tiny hands. Papa's here now.. I missed you so much little one.. Faith touched his face and Charles was awestrucked after what she did next

Paa...paa..... pa-pa .Little Faith said her first word. Pa pa was literally the first word she said. Charles was beyond happy at this moment.It literally made his whole day

Oh my godd my baby did you say papa? Charles kissed her all over her face

Oh my godd my baby did you say papa? Charles kissed her all over her face. Gosh I cannot even believe it. you said papa my angelll. He twirled  the baby making her chuckle

say it again my joyy.. charles wanted to hear it again.  Can you call me papa gain please my love. say 'Pa Pa"

pa-a pa ...pa pa  Faith was rambling it along with her baby language. Charles was over the moon and he wanted to share this with diana .So he went to Diana's room next door with the baby.He knocked on door but it was Diana's secretory who answered the door."I'm sorry your royal highness but the princess is not in the room. HRH must be in the living room with everyone.Sir do you need me to call ma'am"

No , It's Alright, I will go there myself

No , It's Alright, I will go there myself." Charles went to the room where everyone was having tea. younger children were playing in the play area separated for them.

Charles! you almost missed tea time. Anne greeted him. Oh, look! our sleeping beauty is awake finally.did you sleep well munchkin? Anne exclaimed gleefully. Faith hid her face in her dad's arms giggling like she was a shy little girl. Everyone was amused by the little one's antics.

"I'm not in the mood for tea now, in fact I'm overjoyed today," Charles said grabbing the attention of everyone. He sat near Diana. 

"Faith said her first word not a while ago and that was 'papa'. Charles announced proudly. hearing this , Diana was so happy. she felt a little sad it was not mama she said first but same time a surreal and amazing feeling overtook it.

" wonderful. It's indeed an amazing feeling" Elizabeth was truly happy for her son and his wife.

"yes, it was like a magical moment."

Faith was playing with Diana's hair without a clue what the adults are so excited about. Diana made her sit face to face. Can you say "papa" again my love? Diana was hopeful and wanted to hear the baby say the word again. "Pa- pa,pa  pa "  Faith copied it like she understood the assessment.Diana hugged her. It was a happy moment for everyone in that room, of course, a baby's first word was a special milestone of  a baby's life

Diana remembered William's and harry's first words at that moment. William said mama for the first time but it was not this early.

"She has already proven she's daddy's girl". I should ask Sophie to marry me soon.It was Charles's youngest brother  Edward this time. He naturally had this closed bond with children. All of his nieces and nephews loved him

"A smart cookie too" Philip said with pride.

"Come on baby girl uncle Eddie will save you before everyone make you say their names.lets make a quick escape to play outside". Edward pick up Faith from Diana and left the room earning a laugh from everyone.

Charles put his arm around Diana unknowingly and Diana was surprised by this unusual gesture. He was only like this when they were in public. The queen noticed this too.Maybe Faith will make them close. She thought to herself.Oh how much she wanted Diana and Charles to find their happiness together.