SET 5: Jihyo x F Reader - [Rewind]

Before I start, I want to reiterate the announcement I made regarding this one-shot in case any of you haven't saw yet.

This one may also be read by male readers (but only if you want to), especially the climax itself because of a very important detail that I'm about to reveal there.  So, if you're a male reader reading this right now then good for you because you won't be missing this one but brace yourself for what's about to happen.

You might be asking why I couldn't just make it into both Male and Female reader featured? Nope. This one is primarily about Jihyo and... just find out why I wanted male readers to read this as well.

Lastly, this one is inspired by one of my favorite episodes from one of the Marvel Cinematic Universe shows, "What If...? EPISODE 4 - What If... Doctor Strange Lost His Heart Instead Of His Hands?", so yeah, this fanfic is going to be weird, tragic (?) and mindblowing; I'm just hoping that my writing does justice, so please understand as I'm doing my best to pull this one off... again.

Have fun reading! 😉

"The power of the time

"The power of the time... in the palm of my hands."

Jihyo gazes admiringly at the work of art in front of her.

A wide grin, a face splashed with many flashing lights from the astonishing invention shown next to her, and sparkling eyes, not from the lights but from the achievement she gained after going so far to make this happen.

Two years was worth it.

Now, the history is about to welcome another remarkable change thanks to the very successful and renowned scientist Park Jihyo.

The creator of the Project Rewind, with its sole purpose is to have Jihyo attempt erasing something impossible out of the book.

And specifically speaking, it's none other than the concept of time travelling.

"This is incredible feat of evolution, Miss Park. You're going down in history because of this.", her lab partner and fellow scientist; apparently in the lower level than her named Lisa compliments her game-changing mentor.

"Indeed I am.", Jihyo said before her beaming smile flickered into shutting its brightness off.

"...but I'm not concerned of any of that.", she looked at Lisa who captured her eyes in response.

"In fact, I didn't care about the acknowledgement and appreciation I'll be getting once this gets released in the public.", Jihyo sighed.

"Then what inspired you to build this?", Lisa curiously inquired.

Jihyo released another huge puff of breath to the air before grabbing her IPhone laying down on the cold steel long table.

She opened it, and the very first thing her eyes catched was the image of a person she holds dearly in her heart no one could outlimit that.

She gulped, opening her home screen and poking the app that directed her to the message list. The first one that was left unread was not like that no more as she decided to peek the content of it.