SET 4: Sana x F Reader- [Glimpse Of Us]

Happy 24K reads and and also a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SHIBA INU, BUBBLY SQUIRREL, GIRLFRIEND COLLECTOR, TWICE'S RESIDENT GAY QUEEN, SANAKE, MS. SHY SHY SHY *inhales and exhales* DUALITY GODDESS AND ONCE'S ROYAL PRINCESS, Minatozaki Sana!

As a commemoration of her special day today and being true from what I mentioned on my announcement I gave days ago, HERE'S A TRIPLE UPDATE FOR YALL READERS!

But beware, this has an angst also just like the male reader featured one yet don't worry cuz the additional special one-shot will be FULL ON FLUFF.

Lastly, these three new updates will be my final ones for this year and also to finally close Set 4 before I go on to my indefinite hiatus.

I wish you all again A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

---------- START ----------

It was a good weather and nice sky that today has.

A perfect setting for people to enjoy scattering around in the park doing whatever they want as long as they abide the rules along with their loved ones.

One of those people who are strolling through the paths of the park between the green grasses and huge old trees was you and your girlfriend.

You and her passed this object standing beside the path before it seperates into two way, left and right. It looks like a statue of a huge koala and some other people are taking pictures of with them.

It seems that it got your girl's attention.

Witnessing that nobody is on the front, your girlfriend quickly stood there to take the turn. She commanded you to take a shot of her and without any further ado, you obliged.

Raising your arms with your hands holding the phone steadily, you captured three photos each of her doing different poses with it.

Since you have been having fun with her, she didn't forget to get you included in those photos. You took another pair of selfie with her beside you, just looking like a pretty nice couple on the camera.

"Let me see.", your girlfriend whose name is Son Seungwan or Wendy as what you call her for her nickname reached for your phone out in your hands.

She opened the gallery and saw the new picture you took with her. "Ooh I like these shots.", she said impressingly.

She looked at you while giving back the phone. "Hey, your turn. I don't want to be the only one who'll gets solo pictures for today."

"Aye aye maam."

You walked into the front of the koala statue and stood there first before proceeding to present your various simple poses.

"Oneee... two... three. Omooo you're so beautiful here, YN. The sunlight reflecting your face kinda added some beauty effects on your face.", she pointed out. It was accurate tho, the sunlight blocking the side of your face felt like you were using a filter to make you glooming.

"Yeah, thanks to the sun I suppose, it made me look better.", you said, smiling widely as you glanced up to the sky.

"Pabo, you stop right there.", she held your head and forcefully turned it to make your face directed to her. "You are beautiful to me and I won't fell in love with you if it wasn't also for me believing that you are appealing to my eyes.", she said with seriousness in her face.

"Thanks for seeing me in that way, Seungwan. I did loved hearing those sweet words for me.", you smiled appreciatingly.

"Only you can have it all anytime from me, YN because I love you so much.", she formed an adorable cheerful smile across her lips before kissing you right in the lips.