SET 3: Dahyun x M Reader- [Soulmate Forever]

This book has reached 10,000 reads! Thank you all very much! With that, here's an update to thank my readers for yall support!

By the way, this narrative... It's up to you whether you want this to be part of the canonical form or merely an alternate ending. For me, because this came from my imagination, I'm treating it as if it truly happened.

What am I getting at? Well, I should point you that I wrote this as a "continuation" after the events of the Time to TWICE: Soulmate series, so you should watch all four episodes before reading this.

We all know Kim Star deserves to have her own happy ending just like what happened to the other 8 members sooo here, I made one for her!

As much as I would love to make this a gender neutral reader, I really can't think of any more names that could fit both male and female. I was also aiming to make your name in this story to sound like exactly as what your nickname is going to be also.(read to find out, it was kinda witty for me lol.)

But don't worry, here's a spoiler already: I'll make a gender neutral and female reader one-shots here in this book soon at Set 4 so hang on tight!

---------------------

1 HOUR LATER
(RIGHT AFTER THE EVENTS OF TTT: SOULMATE - EPISODE 4)

Kim Star arrives at her house after going to the filming of the upcoming season of Soulmate where she took part of.

After she parked the car to the garage, she went to the front door and knocked, waiting for someone to open it for her.

Seconds later, her sister Jisoo volunteered to open it from the inside. She greeted her older sister, who was now standing in front of her, with a colorless and blank expression on her face.

Jisoo: "Dahyun- unnie!!! What's the news? Did you... have...one...", she began to slow down her next words as she noticed that Kim Star, or should I say... Dahyun in her true name; began to lower her head in tandem with Jisoo's pronounciation speed.

She put it into a glass and handed it to her sister, who appears to be drowning her serious thoughts. Jisoo cleared her throat to reawaken her sister to reality.

She followed her sister down the home via the living room area, plumping herself lazily on the couch after gently setting her guitar to the side. Jisoo opened the refrigerator and took a pitchel of water.

She poured it down to a glass and offered it to her sister who looks like drowning herself deep thoughts. Jisoo cleared her throat to wake her sister back up to the reality.

Jisoo: "Would you like to share it still, unnie? I'm listening." Jisoo questioned Dahyun gently.

Dahyun: "I was the only the only one who never got an actual soulmate.", her older sister promptly said. The manner in which she uttered it revealed no emotion.

She took the glass and mouthed a thank you to Jisoo before drinking it, calming herself down with the coldness of the water.
Jisoo: "Really? They're too harsh. I'm so sorry, unnie.", Jisoo shared her sympathy for her devastated sister.

Dahyun: "It's fine, Jisoo. I get it. They're all young people anyways, so it was just appropriate for them not to get interested in me who's old enough to join them," Dahyun explained, explaining why she shouldn't want to make her younger sister worry about her any more, but Jisoo isn't buying it.

Jisoo: "Unnie, don't say it like that. Just because you're much older doesn't mean you don't have the rights to get along with young people like them," Jisoo retorted to Dahyun's justification. "You're just curious."