SET 4: TWICE x M Reader- [Cry For Me]: PART 1

Happy 21K reads! A new TWICE x Reader one-shot with divided parts has arrived to kick off on Set 4! I want to thank you all again for your reads and votes on my first previous series, "Doughnut," which was based on TWICE's own song of the same name. I hope I did well again in this new story I wrote, and I hope you will like it as much as "Doughnut."

By the way, my own book for "Doughnut," which is simply a compilation of all 7 parts, will be released on Sunday because I already decided to turn it into a single book after one of my followers answered "yes" on my question in the announcements, a reader commented on one of the parts, and lastly... because of my own desire too. I just need to spend my entire Saturday to reviewing for our upcoming midterms before focusing into the book.

Enjoy reading everyone! 

----------START----------

"Timecheck, please," the girl persuaded to her friend walking beside her. They've just exited the department store with their hands full of shopping bags, and the handles are entangled on all   their fingers.

Her short black-haired friend listened to her,, her gaze fixated on the silver watch wrapped around her wrist. " 5:30 PM," she said. The brown-haired girl who asked for it hummed in response.

"We've been here for 7 hours already, although it didn't feel like it," she added after she realized about it.

"Yeah, but I guess we're just too busy with our shopping today," she shrugged her shoulders, chuckling from the statement of her friend.

"I still can't believe you invited me to go out with you after you just landed back here from the airport, Nayeon-unnie," the black-haired girl said to her bestfriend, who had just returned to her native country after spending three years in the United States with her family.

They relocated because his father was promoted to a better position at a company in Atlanta."You could've rested beforehand, you know," she worriedly replied.

"I'm not tired, that's why...", the girl named Nayeon blurted out, unfazed. "I just missed you so much okay, it's been almost 2 years already since we last saw each other," she playfully slapped her hand on her friend's arm.

"That's sweet," she rolled her eyes, chuckling at Nayeon's thoughtfulness. "Pretty long, right? Well don't worry, I will always be here for you anytime you want me to spend time with you, to pick up from where we left off years ago."

"And that's what we're doing today, and it's been fairly fantastic so far," she added, staring at the side profile of her somewhat taller friend before her eyes wandered over the interior of the mall, where they were presently on the fourth floor.

"Of course, since my friend is here today to join me," she said proudly with a smile, puffing out her plump cheeks.

"Thank you, Jeongyeon-ah." Nayeon was ready to move over on her side, her pursed lips slowly moving across her face, when she hastily looked away from her, removing the kiss's landing area where it was supposed to connect.

"Aghhh wa- nooo ewww," she humorously said, disgusted by Nayeon's action.

"You're so mean," Nayeon whined. "Just one kiss, Jeongyeon-ah," she said on the second attempt.

 "Just one kiss, Jeongyeon-ah," she said on the second attempt