SET 2: TWICE x M Reader- [Doughnut]: PART 4

Previously on "Doughnut": PART 3...

"Y/N? Y/N hey wh-what happened?", she asked you, cupping your cheeks. "What's with these flowers and choc-", then she noticed when her eyes landed on yours, it looks really terrible and tells exactly the story leading up to you looking like this to her.

Now that she got it, you kneel down in front of her as you started to sob heavily, grasping her dress as you leaned your head in her thigh. Jihyo kneeled down too, not caring if she got wet too. What's important to her right now is that you need help right now.

It's crazy to think that both of you just got a deja vu because she was also the one who helped you when you first experienced being "cheated" by your girlfriend which was Tzuyu at that time. Now you're having the same scenario again that both of you already seen before... with her once again being as your savior.

She then let you hug her, making your wet clothes contact into hers, making herself wet too. She placed your head on her shoulder as she rubbed your back fast and stroked your wet messy hair too.

"Shhh... it's okay. You have me now. I'm here, Y/N. I'm here.", her last words she said to you before both of you went silent, as the sounds of your agony and the rainfall are the only things both of you can hear tonight.

------------------------------

"

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, Y/N?" your cousin Seulgi exclaimed as you and Jihyo approached her door. She examined your neck, caressing both sides.

When she heard your sniff and unsteady breath, both common indications of sobbing, her eyes widened. Is there anything you know your cousin despises about you? That is, by witnessing your suffering.
"That's what I've been wondering, Seulgi-unnie; I saw him on the road crying with some flowers and chocolates," Jihyo replied, worriedly glancing next to you, whose head was still bent to hide your teardrop stained face. When Seulgi realized what Jihyo was saying, she bowed her shoulders down. Both of them are now concerned about you.

"So... it's safe to say that even if he doesn't answer us, we know exactly who he's crying for," Jihyo said, gulping heavily to keep her cool at the only person she knows who is responsible for this to you.

"Ryujin," Seulgi replied solemnly, his gaze returning to Jihyo.

You and Jihyo went inside Seulgi's house after. They commanded you to remove your soaked wet clothes already and take a quick bath after to avoid yourself getting sick, which you followed.

Seulgi lets you borrow some of her t-shirts and jogging pants. They forced you to return to the living room now that you've been cleaned up to continue the conversation about what occurred to you earlier.

You were seated on the couch, both hands clasped in front of you, staring at it, lowering your head to avoid Jihyo and Seulgi's anxious gazes.

"Y/N, did something happen between you and Ryujin?" Seulgi said, placing her hand at your back and taking the empty space on your right.

"She what?", Jihyo asked, anticipatingly waiting for your next words.

"She cheated on me," you said, biting your bottom lip and pushing back tears. She doesn't deserve to be mourned over, especially after the betrayal she committed against you... but you just can't help it.

Your cousin and pal both exclaimed, "WHAT?" You just flinched at the combined volume of their voices.

"How?" Jihyo kneels in front of you, her hand on your knee, and looks up to connect her gaze with the guy she admires, who appears to be absolutely broken right now.