SET 3: TWICE x M Reader: [Doughnut]- PART 5

This one-shot will be more different than the others because I tried out a new writing style and introduced a format change. Since I began this series from the third person point of view, I had to continue and end it in the same way, so we'll also return there for a time.

Just wanted to let yall know too that the previous Momo x Reader one-shot, "Silent Peach," exceeded Mina x Reader's "The Other Side" one-shot in terms of Tumblr post reactions!

---------------------------------

Previously on "Doughnut" PART 4

"Anyways, uhh Tzuyu called me earlier.", she said. She took a seat on the couch which you did the same to make yourself comfortable.

"What did she say?"

"Just some update about you and even me. That was our first conversation we had since 2 years so we needed it.", she said, making you understand.

"Told her that you also want to talk to her, and she gladly accepted. And I knew it."

"What do you mean?", you once again asked her confusedly.

"I won't say it, but trust me... after what I heard, you'll feel bad for her very much. So please, let her explain herself and listen to her without holding grudges in your heart.", she pleaded for you.

"I won't. That's all I needed, anyways.", you said, shaking your head, making a vow to Chaeyoung that she believed and accepted. She doesn't want to know that her two best friends had reconnected only to have a major fight. She wanted this conversation to be smooth and uncomplicated this time, ignoring what had happened in the past and enlighten what really was behind of it.

You sighed and looked around Chaeyoung's house while having the image of the woman you'll be meeting next after a long time.

"Well then, tell Tzuyu I'll meet her. Name the place and time."

-----------------------------

Right now, you're waiting for someone outside your house. You even had the opportunity to say hello to Mina, your neighbor and childhood friend, when she stepped outside to walk her dog Ray. She sent you off with well wishes after hearing that you were waiting for a ride, and you know she's probably wondering why you need one when you have a car of your own. However, the real reason is that you just feel like going to work today and want to give your car a "break."

Because of it, Mina even made fun of you for being a "caring" owner, which made the two of you laugh.

Now it has been 30 minutes since you started standing like a lightpost in front of your residence, the time has finally come for some black car to arrive and stop in front of you.

???: "So you're the one, Ms. Chou is talking about?", the unknown man asked you after he rolled the window of his car down. You heard that he mentioned the surname of Tzuyu so immediately guessed that he's Tzuyu's personal driver.

You: "Yes, I'm YN/LN."

"Kwon Heesung. Ms. Chou's butler. Hop in, sir.", He motioned for you to get in the car, which you did. A little while later, he restarted the engine and drove the two of you to Tzuyu's house.

After traversing and turning through a few streets and highways, you and Mr. Kwon have arrived. You two had just entered a large black gate that displayed a magnificent mansion surrounded by a lush landscape.

Mr. Kwon stopped the car in front of the mansion.

Mr. Kwon: "We're now here, sir."

YN: "Thank you."
We both hopped off the car and now we are standing right in front of the main entrance.