SET 4: Momo x F Reader- [The Fight Of Our Lives]

Happy 20K milestone reads for this book! Thank you so much readers even though I know I ain't good enough as an author to deserve all of these.

I have nothing more else to say about this one except that this is just as unique again as "The Multiversal Redemption Arc" Sana x Reader one-shot from Set 3, "When Fantasy Just Got Real" Nayeon x M Reader and "Lost" Jihyo x M Reader both from Set 2 compared to the rest since I added another element or genre in this story I've never done from my previous works.

Read to find out!

TW: violence and foul words

----------START----------

"Any upcoming schedules I have except for the fanmeeting tomorrow?", Momo asked while focusing on typing her fingers to the phone.

"So far, none Momoring.", you answered after swallowing a bite of your chocolate pie you're currently munching.

"I hope I don't have any else to enter.", Momo sighed, dropping her phone to her lap and looked at the window of the car moving; watching the surroundings getting passed by. You noted her tiny mood shift and instinctively deduced what it meant.

"Neither have I, Momoring; you haven't been able to get any adequate rest these days." you agreed.

"As you," she said, looking at you. "You're being brought into this because of me."You rolled the empty pack of chocolate pie you'd just eaten into your bag before staring at her warmly, touched by her return of concern. "I appreciate your concern, Momo-shi, but that's part of my job; I have to keep you as assisted as you need me."

"Do me a favor will you?"

"I'm listening.", you leaned your ears closer to her, moving one inch near your gap to her.

"I need you to rest with me if we acquire one on Thursday," she stared, smiling at you. Your heart softened at the gesture and her warm comments about the idol you're managing.

"Deal," you said, nodding and giving her a thumbs up. She giggled till she burst out laughing, and you joined her. She raised her head and noticed something that got her snicker.

"And also to you, Knight-oppa," she pushed playfully behind the seat where her personal driver, Knight, is sitting, in charge of controlling the wheels to guide them all to their next destination. "You know I can see you pouting at the rear-view mirror.", she chuckled.

"Geez, I really thought you guys forgot about me being with you guys here.", Knight sulked, tilting hs head aside to get his voice closer on Momo who is sitting in the back.

"Ofcourse we won't. I was about to mention you next but then-", Momo remembered again his poor adorable expression he had after still realizing that he thought he is being left over by them.

"Yah, do I look funny to you, Momoring?!", he bickered, sulking intensified more as his forehead crunched at the sight of the idol he's serving laughing a bit at him along with her manager which is you.

"Knight-oppa, we're sorry okay?Just chill ... you know we- LOOK OUT!!!", you were about to finish your owrds of half sincere comfort to your friend and driver Knight when you noticed that a car moving in front of you all three started going backwards.

"Oh- shit!" Knight was alerted by you and swiftly stomped his brake to stop the van, avoiding a collision with the other car that had turned to the right and stopped, blocking the road.

"You guys okay?", Knight looked behind to check on you and Momo. Both responded with a reassuring nod. Knight got relieved. "Jesus, what the heck is with that driver.", he said while stretching his neck after he felt a minor ache at the impact he received from his chair due to the brake.