SET 3: Sana x M Reader- [The Multiversal Redemption Arc]

Happy 6K Reads to this book! It was pretty fast, wow. It took just weeks for this book to reach another milestone. Also Happy 100th followers to my Tumblr acc! Seriously, thank you so much everyone for the support!

Btw, this story will be set in a third person POV again. I just thought this story fits more with this kind of perspective. Try also to understand this story when you read, I wasn't that good at explaining but I promise as always that I'm doing my best.

Plus, this is a warning too: THIS ONE CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND SOME MENTIONS OF SUICIDE so beware.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

June 16. 9:16 AM. It is peaceful, soothing morning in the middle of the woods of Osaka, Japan. Inside of it, there's a lovely family who's just living pretty normally and happily, even if they're away from the city and to many citizens of Osaka.

You, the husband and father; was reading a newspaper while your wife Sana is cooking your breakfast for today. The two of you have a charming daughter named Anya who's checking the fridge right now and realized something that reminded her to tell both of you.

Anya: "Mommy, I don't have cereal anymore. I want new.", your daughter said while pouting her lips and pulling at Sana's shirt hem.

Sana: "Oh is that so baby?", she said while looking downwards to see her adorable daughter.

YN: "I could buy one for you, princess.", you spoke while giving the newspaper you were holding one more look before turning to face the two special girls in your life. "This is good timing too. I'll be heading to the grocery to buy some foods and other stuffs to refill our supplies. Just noticed earlier that we don't have anymore left."

Sana: "You're right.", she sighed. "Lucky that it spare us some one more for our breakfast today.". Right at the time, she finished cooking the food and served it in the table. You helped her organize it and once it's done, all of you started to pray first; holding both Sana and Anya's hands. After the prayer, the three of you ate in silence.

Minutes later and you just finished your breakfast, wiping some bits and remains of the food in the sides of your lips.

YN: "I'm done. Gotta go prepare myself now, okay? Enjoy the food.", you pinched your wife's hamster cheeks and ruffled the air of your daughter before going onto your room to get your outfit for today.

After getting dressed, you took hold of your car keys and moved toward the door to put on your shoes as Sana stood next to you.

Sana: "Be careful on driving, hon."

YN: "I will, don't worry.", you raised your body back up and gave her a kiss."

Sana: "Hey.", she called you again after you just walked out of the door, now standing in front of your house.

YN: "Hmm? What's it?", you turned around, facing the gorgeous face of your wife again.

Sana: "Today is our special day, eh?", she said, caressing your shoulders to feel the smoothness of the fabric you're wearing.

YN: "Yup, how can I forget about that.", you chuckled. " Happy anniversary, my sweet honey."

Sana: "Happy anniversary to us too, babe.", the two of you leaned at each other closely again for a loving kiss. "Any plans for today?"

YN: "Yup.", you nodded. "Be better to ready yourself, okay?", you grinned.

Sana: "Okay!", she gave you a joyful thumbs up. "Aaaa i'm so excited.", she gave you her cutest squeal, which you had always thought that it adds cuteness in her and had led you to choose her as your lover and wife in the first place, while aggressively stamping her feet in excitement. She is simply too deserving to keep your heart.