SET 5: Jihyo x M Reader- [Catching Feelings]

I'M BACK!

Before I start, I wanna greet a Happy 26th Birthday first to our very own Park Jihyo, the goddess main vocalist, dancer and leader of TWICE!

Now before y'all explore this story that will kick-off Set 5, I just want to say that I never wanted or intended to mix this one with a smut, but I had to because I'm trying to explore other new things to input in my works.

That WAS my very first rule before I started this book but I guess I finally broke it.

So... since y'all know that this has a smut, I want also to remind everyone that this is my first time writing one so please try to understand me readers if I suck narrating it just like how I suck at writing a story.

Now, yeah... again let's start Set 5 shall we?

WARNING: includes mature content, smut, R+18

You woke up in the middle of 6AM in the early morning

You woke up in the middle of 6AM in the early morning. Blinking your eyes rapidly as you recover your vision, you groaned with the soothing stretch of your newly awakened body.

Looking at the curtain covered window of your bedroom with your squinted eyes, you saw that the sun hasn't shine very bright yet, making you realize that you indeed woke up very early.

You checked the time in your cellphone before turning it off immediately due to your eyes can't endure the radiation coming from the bright screen of your device.

Placing it on the nightstand beside your bed, you stirred your body to the other side; whereas your sight stayed there for a minute.

A naked body of the woman was still sleeping peacefully. Her front compressed into yours, arm placed atop of your chest which squeezes her voluptous free breasts together.

But ofcourse, the very first thing that you admire the most at this woman beside you that effectively steals your glance whenever you look at her is the gorgeous face of your friend named Jihyo.

You may be asking to yourself, "wait wait, what did you just mentioned at the very last words?"

Yeah. the f- word. Yes, I did say that.

Friends.

Now you're shocked, I see.

But first, before I help the scenario to explain so that you can understand, let's watch them first as I nearly began to make you understand.

As your gaze descended to her nude body cuddling you sweetly, you discovered also that you were sharing the same lack of clothing as her right now. Both naked bodies wrapped in a thick white blanket.

It made you also remember what led to both of you looking like this in your queen-sized bed.

Here we go.