SET 2: Tzuyu x M Reader- [Since I Found You]

A/N: I'm back! Sorry if I haven't updated this book for 2 weeks now, I really had so many things to do at school and even here at my house.

What's even harder is that I'm suffering from anxiety these days that's why when I finished publishing two one-shots in TWICE Ships book, I can't write for another entry here in this book since I'm literally all messed up right now, especially my mind. I can't focus on thinking very well.

So, I apologize if you guys might find this one suck, boring or messier than my previous works. I just tried my best to make another one before I finish first all my remaining tasks and then rest after for a while.

Happy 3K reads to this book also! Thank you again everyone for the love and support!

---------------------

"Then... on June 2 you will be having a seminar with Mr. Cho about the stocks status...", Assistant Secretary Im Nayeon continued to study the notepad in her hand. Her one and only boss, who is sitting extremely uncomfortable in an office chair, was in front of her... You're listening with a deadpan expression on your face.

"Okay, let's cut it there," you responded hurriedly, waving your hand away from Nayeon, prompting her to come to a halt. "So, my entire month is full of schedules, huh?" you replied tiredly.

"Sad to say boss.", she sighed, clicking her tongue.

"Argh. I mean... it's just fine to me.", you muttered, combing your hair with your fingers. "Our business... my company here is at stake so I need to accomplish these.

What I'm having a problem about is... Knight. I won't be able to go home early for him everyday.", You then looked at your kid, who was sleeping blissfully on the couch.

"Oh yeah, this kid.", Nayeon laughed as she pinched Knight's cheek. She adored that child."So he's gonna be alone in your house then? ", she asked, lifting both of her brows.

"Exactly what I'm afraid about. Nay, he's still too young.", you said as you gripped the bridge of your nose and closed your eyes. "No way in hell I would leave him there all by himself, he's just 6."

"I've been telling you for the nth time that you must find a woman to marry, Y/N.", Nayeon stated. It may have seemed like a joke, but it isn't. She has been reminding you of this since before and even today.

"Look at you now, struggling and panicking because Knight doesn't have a guardian because the two of you only live together, so when you're away... he has to follow you.", she continued as she placed her notepad back in her vest's pocket.

"I know okay it's just... I don't even had a time to do so.", you explained, looking at Nayeon.

"What about here? Except me, don't you find any other female employee of yours that seem interesting to you?", Nayeon asked.

"Sorry but no.", you said, shaking your head. " I actually don't know why. It's just... they won't make me feel attracted at them in a romantic way, you know.", you said.

Nayeon nods, indicating that she understands and is satisfied with your explanation. "Back to our topic, yeah I would be very willing to take him but you know it right? That I will also be involved with these hectic to-do tasks of yours since I'm your pretty secretary.", Nayeon reminded you while covertly demonstrating how full of herself she is.