Chapter 82, Part 2: I Love You, Liyah!

Start from the beginning

Liyah dropped her head between her shoulders. "Are you serious right now?" She mumbled as she placed her hands over her eyes and began mumbling to herself frustration. Then, seconds later, she dropped her hand looked down at Danny. "Are you almost done? I feel really dizzy right now."

Danny was pulling the pants a little loose when looked up at her and said. " Girl you need to run a little more, your putting on too much weight." He stood up and placed his things in his bag. " I'm done now."

Liyah stepped down from the pedestal and walked over to the vanity that sat adjacent to the room. I followed her,
"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

Liyah sat down in the chair and began drinking her water, but didn't say anything. " Liyah?" I asked. She looked sick and tired, which was odd because she looked fine just a few minutes ago when we presented an award to a country group called Alabama.

"Liyah are you okay, honey?" Nikki asked her as she placed her hand over her forehead. " She doesn't have a fever. " She told me.

"Liyah?" We don't have time for this...I hoping she didn't pass out or having one of those silent anxiety attacks she used to have. She was just sitting there, frowning in disgust. I could literally see the color draining from her face.  "Liyah, we seriously need to-"

"Move!" She jumped from her chair and ran into the bathroom, collapsing to her knees by the toilet.

My mouth dropped. "Liyah are you okay?" I asked as I ran after her. I pushed open the stall door and looked down at her in disbelief as she regurgitated. She can not  be getting sick. We couldn't lose our rapper and our lead singer. Like, no. We may as well cancel the whole damn performance now. "Okay..." I whispered as I kneeled over her and pulled her hair back.

People were beginning to crowd around the bathroom stall now. "Oh, that's just disgusting.." Danny said.

I shot a look at him.

"Do I need to get Michael?" Nikki asked, with worry filling her eyes.

"Yeah, go get him please."

Liyah lifted her head from the toilet, holding her mouth with hand. "N-no, don't get him." She said, out of breath.

What? Now the bitch isn't thinking clearly. "Liyah..."

"What's going on?" Jojo and De walked into the bathroom door, to see the scene that was unfolding. Concern began to fill Jojo's face. De just stood there. " What's wrong with you? Please don't tell me you have the flu."

"There has been a bug going around." Nikki said.

Liyah just looked at Jojo after wiping her mouth with a towel that was hanging on the wall.

"Oh please tell me you have the flu." Jojo said. Dropping her shoulders.

Liyah pushed her self up from the ground and flushed the toilet. " If it's called morning sickness, why the hell does it happen at any freaking time of the day?"

I must have missed something because Nikki and Jojo's mouth seemed to drop at the same moment. De's eyebrows seemed to crease with confusion or anger, I wasn't sure. Danny had a huge smile on his face.

"You're pregnant?" Nikki asked I'm disbelief.

Liyah pushed past everyone and sat down in the chair.

Nikki followed her. "How far a long are you? Have you been to the doctor yet?"

She shook her head from side to side as she took sips of her water. "I don't know yet." She explained that she had just found out only a few days ago and that she had an appointment scheduled for Monday.