chapter one hundred and ten

Começar do início

"Hi?" He says at the sight of Mark and Jeno and greets them with a kiss, still unsure of why they're there.

"We're here to get you ready", Mark says like he's reading his thoughts as he enters the apartment with Jeno behind him. "Don't worry, Haechan's been teaching us how to do your makeup and we've learned that you like being pampered so you should like it anyways."

Jeno grabs a chair from the kitchen and drags it into the living room. He sends Jaemin a smile as he gently pushes him towards the chair. "Sit down."

Jaemin obliges and watches in wonder as his boyfriends move around him. From what he gathers, Jeno is gonna dress him and Mark is gonna do his makeup. He still can't figure out which one is going to do his hair but he trusts them, especially with how serious they seem.

"Okay, let me see your pretty face, Baby", Mark says, bringing his hand underneath his chin as he brings a brush up to Jaemins face. No matter who says it or what they're talking about, Jaemin loves being called pretty. Which is evident by the pink blush on his face and smile on his lips. "You're too cute", Mark coos and places a kiss on his lips before going back to work on him.

When he's done, he stands up and looks at Jeno. "Did you pick an outfit?"

Jeno nods and follows Jaemin as he moves to the bathroom and hands him his outfit, flashing a smile before closing the door for him.

He goes back into the living room and cuddles up with Mark while the two wait.

Jaemin admires Jenos fashion sense as he puts the outfit on, pleasantly surprised with how much he likes it and how much it suits him. A spike of nervousness hits him as he opens the door and walks into the living room for his boyfriends to see him.

They're stunned, to say the least.

"You look...", Jeno pauses, truly at a loss for words, "gorgeous. And so much more."

Jeno stands up as Jaemin approaches, sensing a hug (and wanting one himself). Jaemin wraps his arms around Jenos neck and continues to smile when he feels arms around his waist. He opens his eyes and reaches out towards their boyfriend who's content just watching them.

Mark stands behind Jeno and kisses Jaemin over his shoulder. "He's right. Gorgeous is only one word to describe you."

Jaemin grins, looking even more beautiful. "Thank you both."

"Anything for you, Princess."

Jaemin smiles at that.

After two more hugs and five more kisses from each of them, Jaemin grabs his wallet from the table and makes his way to the door. "I'm gonna go now. I don't want to be late."

"Bye, stay safe, we love you."

"I love you guys too. And please be safe. And don't burn down my apartment." Mark chuckles. "Don't worry, we know our limits. Have fun."

Jaemin gives them a small wave before disappearing down the hallway.

Before Mark can even shut the door, he gets strangled with a hug from Jeno who rests his face against his shoulder. He chuckles at him and closes and locks the door before turning to face his boyfriend properly. He wraps his arms around Jenos torso and walks them down the hallway to the bedroom. He practically throws Jeno onto the bed and then climbs on with him, immediately getting tackled into a koala hug. He moves so he's laying against the headboard as Jeno lays on him, using his chest as a pillow.

"He's so pretty", Jeno mumbles, getting comfortable.

"He is."

"You are too. And Sweetheart. You three are so amazing."