Darreth held up a magazine of Teen Idol. There was a picture of Lloyd smiling with the headline "Sensei Lloyd" and several other articles related to the Ninja.

"Sensei Lloyd?" Lloyd questioned and took the magazine from him, "But I'm only a sensei in training."

"And what's this about me and Jay still fighting over Nya? That's old news." Cole said.

"Who cares if it's real or not. Isn't this what you've always dreamed of?" Darreth asked, "You're the hottest thing in Ninjago! Especially the the hottest couple in all of Ninjago!"

Darreth took the magazine and flipped to the next page, where a picture of Lloyd and Anirei holding each others hand was, the headline "Ninjag Power Couple: Green and Silver forever!" Lloyd and Anirei's eyes widened at the picture.

"What in the name of Ninjago?!" The two shouted.

"Darreth...." Anirei growled and turned towards the brown clad man, "I'm going to ask you this only once and I hope to get an honest answer out of you. How. Did. They. Get. This?"

Darreth took a step back and his entire body shook as he felt waves of anger and irritation, "It as the paparazzi, Anirei, they're everywhere. I swear I didn't know that they had the picture until the magazine came out. But you have to admit, it does make a good story."

Anirei's hands shook in her anger. True, she loved the fact that she was Lloyd as an official couple, but to announce it without their consent. Lloyd noticed her anger and took her hand to calm her down. It worked, to an extent. She sighed and turned back to the group.

"Sorry to leave so suddenly, but I want to continue with my meditations. Especially after this article was published. I'll see you all later tonight?"

Lloyd smiled, "Yeah, see you later." He said and kissed her on the cheek before she disappeared in a flash of light.

Anirei reappeared in her room on the Bounty still flying across the sky. She sighed and sat down on her bed, grabbing one of the journals she had bought the day that Lloyd and she confessed their feelings towards each other. She used at least one hour of the day to write down anything that stuck in her mind whether it was good or bad. She wrote about the article and about the chaos happening with the newfound fame. But as she flipped the page to continue writing, Anirei felt a sharp pain strike through her head.

She looked around and saw that no one else was in the room, brushing it off as some kind of phantom pain. Little did she know that this was an omen. A bad omen.

~~~~~

Days passed and the Ninja continued to rise in fame, but they still made the time to train with their Sensei and each other.

Cole, Anirei and Sensei Wu sat in the meditation hall, trying to find more about Cole's newfound ghostly form. Anirei and transformed into a spirit for a time to help in this situation.

"When one is a ghost, one may have new abilities." Sensei Wu said.

"As a ghost or a spirit, we have no physical body, but that also means that we do not have the same limitations the physical body has. Focus, and discover them." Anirei added.

Cole closed his eyes and focused, his body floating upwards before briefly disappearing. Sensei Wu and Anirei opened their eyes and saw that Cole had disappeared before he reappeared with an excited expression on his face.

"Whoa. Did you see me? I disappeared. I mean, did you not see me?" Cole asked before being hugged by Anirei.

"That was amazing, Elder Brother Cole!" She said.

"Very good, Cole." Sensei Wu added, "Only you can unlock what is truly inside. That is it for today."

Cole nodded and rushed out to tell everyone about his newfound ability. Anirei went back to her physical body and sighed when breath returned to her lungs.