She whimpered as he started to move, her hands he held above her head. His every thrust was deep, her breast bounced as he pounded into her trying to ingrain himself into her very soul.

She was dying.

That was Shelby closes understanding to what was happening, every thrust he made sent rippled up her back. Her eyes couldn't seem to the stay straight, she wanted to give up. Just once, Shelby did something that she'd never done.

She abandoned herself to her Solaria. The waves of heat grew ten times, her body started to meet Ivans. She no longer felt intimidated or violated, she felt invigorated. This creature,

This man was her's and she wouldn't let him go to anyone else.

His grew weak, taking advantage she moved her hands to his hips, "Harder," she growled out.

Ivan felt her delicate hands grab him and pull him closer, her eyes no longer showed the frantic fear of the extreme lust, but a savage glow of lust was there.

She met his every thrust like a pro, she leaned up her lips smashed into his. Her lips trailed his neck, and she whispered, "Mine, fuck me harder."She pulled back, and started working her hips on him. Ivan almost cussed when she grabbed the back of his hair. "Ah, ha! Ri--ugh there."

What felt like three hours ad gone by before found himself, Ivan staring down at the sleeping Shelby who was now laying in his bed.

He sipped from his glass of water, he'd just left his shower. He'd never had a partner like her, one minute she'd looked horrified when she'd gone through affects, the next thing she demanded him to fuck her harder, to mark her. He'd was sure she wouldn't be able to walk after their night.

Smirking he remembered her claiming he was his.

"Keehan don't belong to anyone." He muttered before he left the room.

**

Smason motioned a now red headed Veron over. Veron joined him, at the table that had the lay-out of the estate that Urianna had been taken to.

"We will get in tonight, apparently the Prince has a appointment with his father. So we are going go in get her, and leave this fucked up sector behind."

Veron looked over the map, "But if he's violated her, what do you want to do?"

Smason slowly shook his head, his green eyes now blue, "We will deal with it, when we get there, our first priority is to save her okay?"

Veron nodded, he pretended to not notice the hand that handmade it's print in the steal table, pulling up his File he called the captain with the plan.

**

Shelby slowly awoke, her eyes opened and she didn't move. The only thing was breathe all she could see was darkness. How long had she slept she wondered, slowly she pushed herself up, everything hurt she cried as she attempted to swing her legs off the bed.