Chapter 6.

Mako POV.

I'm drinking tea with deer blood in it and it's surprisingly satisfying.

Maxwell“ Alright Zachary we're here-.

I look and my eyes widen.

Mako“ Hello Maxwell you did survive the battle I'm so glad!

Maxwell“ *smiles* Lady Mako welcome.

The hunters all stare at me with skepticism.

Lily“ Milord how do you know this woman?

Maxwell“ She saved me and Sarah 19 years ago at the battle with Magnus's army.

Lily“ So the last generation of hunters-.

Mako“ Yes I was their.

Zachary“ We were nearly defeated.

*Flashback*.

Earth was handling the best he could he fought well but the fledglings tore him apart.

Earth POV.

I'm causing quicksand but I get grabbed by fledglings and my arms get bit.

*Back to Max*

Heaven as graceful and quick he was he couldn't catch up with Venus who enjoyed tearing him apart.

Heaven POV.

I hit five fledglings with my fan but Venus strikes me with a sword making spin around and my chest gets stabbed.

*Back to Max*

Red and Fire worked inseparable I mean they were married *chuckles* Til death do they part.

Many of us were not able to stand but Mako she did something that could've ended her eternal life.

She played the Cello which seems to hypnotise the vamps to a calm state.

*Back to present*

Maxwell“ Now me and Adam as well Sarah and Loyd we remain as the original generation.

Lily“ What about the others like the twins or Violet and-.

Maxwell“ Our generation had me Loyd Sarah Heaven Earth Fire and Red energy and Shadow the rest are chosen by the magic after the battle.

Mako“ It was a bloodbath but thankfully Maxwell sealed us to a temporary slumber.

I clutch my burned Cello I stand up and give them a smile.

Mako“ I better get going I gotta get this fixed.

Maxwell“ Are you sure? You know they'll be after you not to mention what will you do about the sun?

Mako“ If I die I die I welcome death with open arms.

I go to walk out but I get stopped by a woman.

Sarah“ I can fix it.

Mako“ *shocked* REALLY!?

She nods and takes my Cello.

Sarah“ It will take a couple days if your ok with that?

I nod and she walks out with my Cello.

Zachary“ Guess we have a new housemate.