Chapter 2.

Mako POV.

I wake up in a red bedroom I look around and I notice my clothes.

I'm wearing white silk with gold lining I hear a door open and see a woman.

She has her hair up in a tight bun and wearing suit.

Reina“ The King will see you.

She grabs me by the hair and drags me out.

*Throne room*

I'm shoved into a dark throne room.

I hear giggling and see vampire fledglings all huddling with eachother.

I turn around and try opening the door they don't budge I hear a dark laughter.

I turn around slowly and I am seeing the King he's all smirks and he gets off his throne.

He walks towards me and I struggle even more to open the door.

The King places his hands on my wrists and I stop the struggle he chuckles and he wraps me in his arms.

??“ We've waited for you my little dumpling.

He picks me up and carries me to a spot beside his throne where it's multiple pillows and blankets.

I'm set down and I notice a beautiful floral Cello it looks exactly like.

My mother's.

A fledgling gives it to me and the King looks at me and smirks.

??“ Play a soothing song my little dumpling.

I gulp and start playing it's soothing and I zone out while playing.

I hear the door open and see the Queen.

She sits on the throne it's big enough for two people.
Her hair messy but yet beautiful, her silver eyes but I know the haunting gold that's behind those innocent looking eyes.

She takes a sip of wine.

I continue playing and I notice the fledglings watching me like it's soothing their mind.

The Queen stomps her foot and I stop the music she stands and looks at me with a smirk.

??“ Quite the musician.

I don't respond and she chuckles.

*Night*

I'm in the bedroom playing the Cello and I sigh.

I notice my mother's name on the Cello.

I tear up and I hear a noise I turn around seeing nothing I shake my head and start playing again.

Mako“ This is for you Mom.

I start playing more intensely the music echoing through the halls tears rolling down my cheeks.

I hear the noise again but I continue playing I notice the Queen sitting on my bed.

I go back to the music.

The Queen smiles I then finish playing the Cello.

The Queen claps excitedly and I stare at the full moon.

I feel arms wrap around me and the Queen carries me to the bed she gets on top of me and her eyes glow hold.

??“ You smell devine.

She licks my neck but I stab her neck with a butter knife.

She gets up and pulls it out and laughs.

??“ *licks lips* Feisty.

She gets off me and walks out the room.

I sigh and I sit up and open the window and look down seeing the garden.

I jump off.