Hobie and I went to different rooms. There were two bedrooms in their dorm. Each had a bunk bed and a twin bed, similar to the bed our own Kookie sleeps on.

I carried two suitcases into one of the rooms. It was strange coming into a room so barren. Nothing hung on the walls and the beds were nothing but mattresses and frames. A forlorn wooden desk stood up against the far wall. There was no chair. Wanting to go back with other people, I hastily swung the suitcases on the twin bed.

J-Hope had all three suitcases he was in charge of already transported and was goofing off with Kai and Sehun. They were all laughing and gazing at Sehun's smartphone. It looked like they were playing a game of some sort. Quickly, I took the last and most battered suitcase to the room.

I threw it down on the bottom bunk. In one motion, I set it down and pivoted on my heel to go join J-Hope. However, a thump and the flutter of paper drifting down caught my attention. I turned back to see the battered suitcase lying open on the mattress. A small paper rested on the floor by my feet.

I shuddered, images of ghosts and spirits passed through my panicked mind. Soon, though, I noticed that the zipper had broken on the suitcase. The owner had strapped the suitcase shut with a strip of cotton fabric. When I had carelessly tossed the case on the bed, the fabric had come loose.

Curiosity replaced my fear as I bent down to pick up the paper. I frowned as I read:
찬열,
I am afraid for EXO's future. For my own future. I do not want to let you, nor EXO, nor Big Hit down, but I do not know if I am physically able anymore. Please do not let EXO K worry about me. I will try to get better. I promise.
사랑,
종대
P.S. the EXO M hyungs have encouraged me to see my doctor. I have not done so yet. My eomma and appa do not even know about my issue. Keeping this inside me is more than I can possibly bear. Anyways, I will bother you no longer. Fighting!

My fingers tightened around the paper. I knew I had snooped. I knew I had done wrong by reading this. But it was over and done with. I was about to stick it back in the suitcase when a very deep voice spoke out from behind, "Jimin hoobae, can I be of any help?"

I instinctively shoved the paper in my jacket pocket and spun around. Immediately I was bowing clumsily and muttering, "Annyeongaseo, Chanyeol sunbaenim! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Chanyeol returned the gesture back to me, smiling amusedly. He stepped towards me with his arm outstretched. I struggled to meet his eyes, instead focusing on the beanie he wore. "Jimin hoobaenim, calm down! Breathe! Did I scare you?"

I was rejoicing inside. He must have not seen me reading the paper! Nor me shoving it in my pocket, like the pabo I am. I returned the laugh, "Ne. I guess you did!"

Chanyeol chuckled again as he approached his suitcase. "I apologize for the condition of my suitcase. I need to get a new one, but this one and I have been friends since childhood." He patted it affectionately, not seeming to mind that it was lying open. "Some things just can't be replaced."

I was also rejoicing inside because I was talking to the Park Chanyeol. I have looked up to him as a role model and as a fellow musician ever since their debut years. Plus, I needed him to help me do something I never thought I would have the guts to do. I stared up at Chanyeol's towering figure. He smiled at me genuinely and met my eyes politely.

"Well," I began stupidly. "I should go..." I thrust a thumb towards the door, "You know... Umm get Hoseuk hyung and get ready for tonight."

Chanyeol laughed again, probably amused at my clumsiness. I blushed, feeling so much like Namjoon hyung. "If you insist. I thought you were here to help! You don't have to leave so soon!"