Chapter 356: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and edible (55-56)

Start from the beginning

"NONONO~ How can I be black-hearted money, I am a hero's money, don't mention how bright it is, how rich is the sense of justice! Hahahaha!..."

Zhao Feng laughed again.

But his eyes were cold, "So, I'm talking about it, you should also know who you are right now, right?"

"Oh?"

Wu Chen deliberately showed a look of surprise.

He shrugged his shoulders faintly, spread his arms, and sneered, "Excuse me, what have I done, and who did I go against?"

"you!……"

Zhao Feng was cheating on his place, and he was so angry that he almost scolded him.

But he forcibly endured it again and kept smiling, "Okay, very good, I don't want to admit it... Then look at what it is!"

As he said, he suddenly took out a search warrant that looked like a thing.

Suddenly, proudly, continued to speak with a hint of threat.

"Wu Chen ah Wu Chen, you said, in case I find those weird things...I think it might be difficult for you to explain clearly by then~"

"You can find it before you find it."

Wu Chen smiled, and directly gestured towards Zhao Feng, "Since you have a search warrant, please come in."

"...You better stop being so proud!"

Zhao Feng was a little irritated by the man's attitude, his face twisted a little.

Although there seemed to be something wrong, he still didn't think much about it, and led the group of big men in black directly into the big iron door that had been slowly opened to both sides.

A group of people rushed in like this and began to search through boxes and cabinets.

...

Thirty minutes later.

With an unbelievable look on his face, Zhao Feng led a group of big men in black who had found nothing, and walked out silently.

Question mark full of stomach.

How could this be?

In the home of the first psychic of the Three Mountains and Five Mountains, there is no psychic object in the house? !

Not to mention the puppet part that the old man desperately wants to get back.

The room, on some levels, is absolutely clean!

——Could it be that this is not Wu Chen’s real home?

Or……

Thinking about it, Zhao Feng heaved a sigh of relief. He simply opened his deep spiritual vision and stared at the majestic mansion.

But he was almost frightened by the sight in front of him, making his legs weak.

I saw that at this time, on both sides of the gate of this big house, there were actually two ghosts, one black and the other white!

These two ghosts that made him very familiar, at this time, stared at him face-to-face with no expression.

Zhao Feng was directly stared at.

what's the situation.

Why, the black and white impermanence of the underworld will stand at Wu Chen's door and guard the door for him!

Even if Wu Chen is the strongest psychic, he shouldn't have such an ability!

Or, these two are just fakes made out of thin air by Wu Chen...

Thinking about it, Zhao Feng suddenly plucked up some courage, and silently took out a piece of talisman paper and held it in his hand.

And quietly approached the black and white impermanence two steps.

However, before he even raised his hand, the black and white impermanence suddenly raised the corners of his lips and smiled sadly.

Immediately after that, the two chains condensed by black mist suddenly sprang out from under the ground, and just entangled his calf...

The two chains were hung back from side to side, forcing Zhao Feng to really soften his legs and kneel down like this.

Weeping, constantly kowtow at the black and white ghost.

"...Mr. Zhao Feng?!"

Seeing Zhao Feng suddenly bowing to the door of someone else's house, with a weird howl, Zhao Feng's men could not help being taken aback.

In terms of words, they had heard about this before they came, but this is a psychic house, but it is very evil...

Could it be that Mr. Zhao Feng went to the house for a while, and he was directly attacked by the evil spirits?

Thinking about it, the big men in black were directly scared into cold sweats.

In addition to the big house in front of me, it became more and more eerie and horrible as I looked at it. A group of people didn't dare to think about it, so they hurried forward and lifted Zhao Feng up.

After that, he panicked and ran away in a dingy manner...

Xiang Xing and Wu Chen glanced at each other in silence, and couldn't help but shrug their shoulders.

Fortunately, Zhao Feng is still a psychic, so he was directly scared away by black and white impermanence...