Chapter 350: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and edible (43-44)

Start from the beginning

She bit her powder lip and couldn't help raising her head again, and glanced at the perfectly tight jaw.

He did this for other purposes.

Thinking about it, the little guy opened his mouth and was about to ask.

Suddenly he felt a tight waist.

The whole person was rubbed into his arms vigorously.

"Don't ask first, okay?"

The man's voice is very soft.

Like the gurgling spring, it can calm people's minds inexplicably.

Xiang Xing blinked softly.

In the end, he swallowed the words back again.

Since he said so, she would definitely respect all his decisions.

It's just that the little guy didn't see it. When Wu Chen's voice fell, there was an extreme fierceness across the light gray pupils.

...

Xiang Family Mansion.

Looking at the luxurious living room where the nouveau riche's breath exploded, his father Xiang Tianlei and his man Wu Chen, who were sitting in distress, looked at each other calmly.

Xiang Xing could only hide silently on the solo sofa, afraid to move.

That's right.

After Jiang Yang unceremoniously voted for the invitation, Xiang Tianlei, not surprisingly, received the red bomb the night before the two of them went home.

One of the protagonists of the bomb, even the daughter who let him go out to experience life!

Thinking about it, Xiang Tianlei felt a sense of suffocation in his stomach and needed to release it urgently.

He sighed heavily, and the sharp color in his eyes calmed down a little.

He opened his mouth with a faint anger in his voice: "Wu Chen, although your Wu family and our Xiang family have friendship for many years, I am also a very enlightened parent and will not prevent the free love of you two adults."

"But, if you want to get married, no matter how you say it, you should also tell us parents before you send out invitations, right?"

So last night and night, he was receiving congratulatory messages from relatives and friends in the Three Mountains and Five Mountains.

After celebrating for almost an hour, I guess I almost figured out what was going on!

Although I don't know when his precious daughter was abducted to the eldest of the Wu family, although the marriage between the two seems to be beneficial and harmless to me.

Thinking about that awkward hour, Xiang Tianlei couldn't wait to find a crack in the ground and hide for a while.

So now, he must take a tough attitude in front of this **** and find some places!

"...No, my father-in-law."

Wu Chen changed his name directly.

He smiled and nodded slightly at Xiang Tianlei, "The juniors didn't expect this incident. I can only blame the transmission speed of our intelligence network, which is faster than the juniors driving over."

"As for the marriage with Xing'er, the younger generation does still have some questions about the wedding process. I would like to ask your father-in-law for advice."

As the man said, he stood up slowly.

Scarlet lips tickled, "I wonder if you can go to your study for a few minutes with your father-in-law?"

"..."

Xiang Tianlei smoked his nose, and wanted to refuse angrily.

However, the words of this **** seemed to have some strange magical power, the phrase "no", several times when it came to his mouth, it still couldn't come out.

On the contrary, his body began to stand up uncontrollably and walked towards the study room upstairs!

In this way, Xiang Xing ate the soft and sweet caramel pudding bite by bite, and watched blankly as the old man went upstairs with Wu Chen and went into the study.

after an hour.

The two walked out one after another.

But Xiang Tianlei surprisingly reversed his previous attitude. He hooked Wu Chen on his shoulders with great enthusiasm, like a father and son who had been separated for many years, talking and laughing downstairs...

Xiang Xing was so scared that he was almost choked by the pudding in his mouth.

This……

What's the situation?

Did these two make a strange deal in it?

Then, Wu Chen walked into the kitchen even more with a smile, took over the dish basin in Mrs. Xiang Tianlei's hand, and cooked by himself.

With a table of delicacies comparable to Michelin level, he successfully conquered the stomach and heart of the two elders.

As a result, the two of them came out of the Xiang family mansion in the afternoon, and Wu Chen succeeded in producing an additional household registration book...

Before Xiang Xing could even react, the black Mulshang galloped all the way back to the center of Qinghe City and stopped in front of the marriage registry.

...