Chapter 347: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (37-38)

Start from the beginning

He slowly let go of the little hand, and chuckled lightly, "I just calmed down, only to realize that I didn't seem to worry about your feelings and made a lot of inexplicable actions."

"You should treat it as if I didn't say it."

As the man said, he suddenly stretched out his hand, trying to get the household registration book that was thrown between the two.

But in the next second, he felt a pair of small hands attacked quickly, grabbed the front of him, and took away the account book.

And put it in his arms vigorously.

Wu Chen was a little surprised.

But seeing her tightening her pink lips, she suddenly muttered with a milky voice: "The big and big husbands have said nothing, but they are hard to chase... I wouldn't think you haven't said it!"

"..."

The man was silent again.

In the next second, a gleam of light suddenly appeared in the delicate light gray eyes.

"So, you are willing to go with me to get the certificate, right?"

"this……"

Xiang Xing still hesitated.

There is nothing she doesn't want.

Although it feels very sudden in my heart, but if I can tie the knot with Ambassador Xiangfu so quickly, wouldn’t it save a lot of trouble and time~

Thinking about it, the little guy pressed his pink lips lightly.

She tilted her small head and smiled sweetly at Wu Chen, "I can get the certificate with you."

"but,"

The little guy suddenly straightened up his small body seriously, and spoke seriously, "We have a very busy job now. I have to fix the midnight singing before I can get the certificate with you."

"As for this account book, just put it here."

Xiang Xing said, suddenly hiding the little book in his hand in his clothes.

She didn't want him to calm down again for a while, repenting or something.

Because, in her heart, she still faintly felt that he might not fall in love with herself yet.

It's just because of the particularity that I can make his heartbeat, I am more interested.

Ok.

It must be so.

The little guy nodded silently in his heart.

She Xiangxing is now a calm and wise red scarf who can analyze.

Although the results of this analysis inevitably made her a little bit disappointed.

However, these are issues that time can solve.

Fortunately, at this time, Wu Chen did not use mind-reading techniques on Xiang Xing, and did not seem to pay much attention to the slight changes in her expression.

He just smiled happily.

What's amazing is that those two looked at it with admiration and eagerness for knowledge.

As for Jiang Yang and Mina, it was you, and I began to quarrel with each other.

Although in the eyes of the little guy, these two are actually more like flirting.

"...Oh, little Xingxing, you're awake!"

Seeing the little guy who was obediently following her boss and looking at them with a clumsy head, Mina couldn't help waving her hand happily.

Jiang Yang stared at Wu Chen meaningfully.

After a while, the thief smiled suddenly: "Boss, why do you smile so much?"

He could hear the little unharmonious movement just now~

"..."

Wu Chen paused, and couldn't help coughing slightly unnaturally, returning to his calm color.

Without saying anything, after raising his hand and rubbing the head of the little guy beside him, he really went to the kitchen to cook.

Xiang Xing thought for a while, and the decision followed.

But she hadn't taken two steps before she was stopped by Mina behind her.

"Little Xingxing, come here first!"

"Well?"

The little guy blinked his eyes softly, thought for a while, or jumped over, "What's the matter?"

I saw that Mina smiled.

Suddenly he took out a piece of stuff from behind.