𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

Y/N wanted to feel remorse, because that was how she was, a kind and forgiving person. Even if her true feelings towards the victims weren't so friendly. She made sure she didn't look disgusted in front of M/N, who would be suspicious or weirded out. Well, with her behavior. this murder was gross.

Y/N sighed. She paused the news, since she was close enough to throwing up, heading straight to the bathroom, then threw up. She groaned while she continued vomiting. She felt so sick, but Y/N knew she wasn't sick, just disgusted by what she heard.

Y/N sighed when she finally stopped throwing up. Changing channels quickly so she wouldn't throw up again. However, Y/N quickly felt off. Not from what she witnessed, but smelt smoke. Did a fire begin?

Panic set in quickly, but Y/N could hear D/N yell for her, crying in agony, when she came closer, fire surrounded her. D/N was very much alive. But he was burning in front of her. "Y/N! Help me! He begs.

Y/N held back her tears. "You're not my Dad, You're the dumb clown I've seen before. None of this is real. Maybe be more convincing next time. " Suddenly, the fire vanished, along with D/N, now in front of her, was the clown.

He pounced, wrapping his hand around Y/N's throat, Still, She showed no fear, didn't even feel fear. He hissed. "Come on, show me your precious fear! Your tasty fear!" "No, Y/N replied smugly. She knew he had weaknesses, hopefully could find them.

If fear was his strength, then bravery must be his weakness, Y/N concluded in her mind. When Y/N still didn't show fear, He vanished. Pennywise was his name, considering how pathetic he was, his pathetic name suited him.

Y/N sighed of relief, if he continued on with pretending on being D/N, She would've shown vulnerability, maybe even fear. But He didn't, He was quite dumb for making that move. She chuckled, continuing on like nothing happened.

Up until M/N arrived home. She seemed worried, Y/N assumed she had seen the news. Panicked M/N didn't mean good news, ever. Y/N asked, "You okay, Mom?" M/N turned to Y/N."Did you see the news? two boys were murdered. Nobody is safe here, Y/N."

"Why not move, Mom? Y/N blurted. M/N sighed. "I've established a career here. Maybe eventually, but right now, I can't risk it." Y/N nodded, she completely understood M/N's reason for not moving.

Derry was probably safe at some point, less deaths  but now, not really. More missing kids every single day. Y/N figured, something supernatural had to be going on. No human could kidnap this many kids every day. But since she experienced Pennywise twice, Y/N now knew he was behind everything.

He was no human being, but something. Maybe an alien. Whatever he was, he could shapeshift. She knew she couldn't defeat him on her own. She barely escaped his grasp. She figured being by herself made her more vulnerable, and the more people stop showing fear, the more easier finishing Pennywise off would be.

Y/N did know this wouldn't be as easy as she thought, because nothing ever was. Nothing in life had ever been easy, even growing up privileged. Even living in the nicer part of derry, the town was still fucked up.

That's why she had hoped M/N would want to leave as soon as possible, but apparently not. Even though Y/N planned on staying inside she hoped she'd see Eddie, Stan, Bill, Beverly and Richie again. Mike was nice and Ben too.

They were cool, and she hoped she could hang around them sometime again. It wasn't like they didn't know who she was. Everyone knew. that's why she didn't really enjoy being popular.

The only girl who didn't like Y/N was Greta Keene, who was just envious of the fact everyone liked Y/N and nobody really enjoyed Greta's presence.

That was her own fault, her personality wasn't very good. Plus, her fashion style sucked, she was still suck in 1980, It was close enough to 1990, which means new era, and 90s. Y/N giggled imagining her hideous outfit right now.

Luckily for Y/N, She hadn't ran into Greta so far. Since Y/N never had to go to the pharmacy, where she usually helped out with her creepy father. Y/N sighed, dismissing any thoughts of Greta, who wasn't worth Y/N's time.

Y/N sighed as she opened a book. It was her favorite book of all time(slight exaggeration). She constantly read it and M/N did get annoyed but let her, she encouraged Y/N to read even if it was the same old book over and over again.

It was a gift from D/N a couple years back, this was when her parents were still together and those memories she cherished. Y/N really wanted her family back together. That meant so much to her. 

Y/N stopped reading after a while because she had grown bored and tired. She should be doing something but wasn't in the mood to do. Even in her own home she wasn't safe.

Not that she had been safe outside of her house to begin with. M/N wasn't sure on moving and Y/N got that. Her whole career was here and she made a lot of money and had a nice home that Y/N didn't want to give up either.

Besides, they both grew up here. D/N was smart enough to get the hell out of derry yet still remain in Maine. If Y/N were to get out of Derry she'd leave Maine entirely as well. Because in her mind, Maine was cursed entirely. Even if she never lived outside of Derry before. 

Y/N heard rain from her window. She had been surprised since Rain hadn't been predicted. But this reminded her of the day when Georgie officially went missing. Rainy Day like this. Y/N frowned. Regret swooped in so quickly. 

She should've been outside when she could. 

Suddenly, Y/N heard some noises from downstairs. "Mom? Y/N called. "You okay?" Her gut instincts going off, warning her. Y/N sighed, opening her door, deciding she would check up on her Mother, going downstairs.