𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

i promise this story will become interesting soon, i just don't know how yet! 

Y/N was unsure of many things but what she was sure of was that the Clown wasn't done with her yet. He'd take every chance he got to try and kill her.

But clowns were stupid so Y/N could outsmart it. At least that's what Y/N concluded. "I'm going out Mom! Y/N said, which meant she was going to bike around again, this time for a good reason.

She didn't know she was being watched for only a second then realized she wasn't by herself. "Those assholes, Y/N muttered, knowing she couldn't do much about the bowers gang(or so she thought) stalking her, at least for now.

The police in Derry were shitty in Y/N's opinion. They were involved in the missing kids in the beginning when there weren't that many but they had given up now.

And most of the time, Police were creepy old men who favored the men in the situation, in Derry. They'd never believe a woman or a young girl.

Y/N would never have said a word about it though. Ironic enough Henry Bowers was the son of a Police officer, yet he broke the law constantly.

Y/N bikes her bike at the barrens, where she had planned to go. Y/N wanted answers and this was the best place for that.

There was a river that surrounded the barrens filled with rocks and the most important thing, an entrance to the sewer. Not all of it, of course, Y/N knew there was really only one way, but this had some of it.

"Yuck, Y/N sighed, going in the dirty water. She kept walking around with a flashlight, and a few times saw shoes that belonged to the missing children.

Y/N knew this because it wasn't a coincidence a million shoes piled up in the sewer when kids went missing.

"So this must be where the clown lives then, Y/N whispered, still feeling like she wasn't by herself. Was it that clown? Or someone else?

Well if it had been the clown, Y/N would've see it by this point. She had done her research and figured that this clown wasn't really a clown but something. And why did it only attack every 27 years? She'd figure that out too.

Y/N did want to be a detective when she grew up. And be a better one than Derry's Law Enforcement, even if she was getting the hell out of derry as soon as she could.

Her family hopefully right behind her. She continued searching around, Hopefully for answers. Y/N knew though that this would bring her to nothing as what answers could the barrens hold anyway?

Y/N sighs, leaving the barrens before hopping on her bike. Maybe tomorrow. Or, never. Y/N biked off quick. When she saw the bowers gang in the car bruised and bloody, Y/N changed directions in hopes of avoiding him, Y/N had been successful.

Why were they so bruised and bloody? Y/N thought. She shook her head, shrugging it off. Y/N arrived home, her legs worn out. So she simply laid down on her couch in the living room. She didn't even realize she closed her eyes.

When Y/N opened her eyes, she quickly realized she had been sleeping for 1 hour. Y/N sighed of relief. Y/N frowned."Fuck, is someone stalking me? Creeps. I'll figure out your identity somehow." Y/N wasn't bluffing.

Someone indeed was watching Y/N, she was unsure of who, though. because her stalker could be anybody, who knew her at least, which was limited. Her Mom didn't seem to be home. Y/N sighed.

M/N was probably working. Y/N knew her work schedule only because she wouldn't be worried when M/N wasn't home. Even though mostly children were going missing, adults occasionally were too, so Y/N naturally was worried for her mom.

Y/N went in her room and turned on the radio in her room, she was fortunate enough to have one anyways. And when her favorite song came on, she began humming it to herself.

Y/N was alone after all, or was she really? At this point she didn't know anymore. Y/N had checked out as many books as she could from the library about Derry's history.

Some might say she was going mad trying to find anything but she wasn't. Y/N simply wanted justice for the missing kids which the police in the hellhole of a town wasn't doing.

Y/N stopped humming as she went to her desk, beginning to read one of the books she had checked out. She wasn't letting these books go to waste after all.

Y/N sighed as she read through the pages. Now she wasn't oblivious to the fact that Derry's history hadn't been fully covered. That was something everyone knew.

She wondered why though, why wasn't it fully covered? Did that clown thing have something to do with it? Probably. There weren't many Derry Historians nowadays.

Maybe if she didn't leave this stupid town(which was unlikely since everyone was counting down the days until they turned 18), she would be the historian who'd cover the entire history.

That was only Plan D, a plan that wouldn't happen unless Plan A-C didn't work. She had many plans, she was that kind of girl.

Y/N read through her books for several hours until she heard her Mom come home. Well, maybe. After That clown showed up as her mom, she wasn't sure if it was her mom or him tricking her now.

Y/N was that paranoid. 

Y/N closed her books. "I'll go mad if i keep on reading." Y/N hoped she would love this summer, hopefully her summer would be filled with mystery and adventure. Maybe. If she went out more today, M/N would freak, so she simply listened to the radio more.

Y/N loved music. Her other passion than investigating and such. Music took her from reality and she imagined her new life. One where she lived her dreams. One where she was Y/N L/N, Super famous or the best detective people have ever seen.

who knows?

Many possibilities, Many paths. But only 1 fate. Only Y/N's choice. Nobody else's.