𝗦𝗜𝗫

Reader's Sexuality is up for your interpretation. Meaning, I'm not giving Y/N a specific sexuality, really up to you guys:) I prefer doing that over specifying. Hope you guys enjoy<3

Y/N was out of breath. Pennywise, if his name really was that, wanted to kill her. So Y/N needed to make sure she wouldn't be killed, and become ignored like every other missing kid. She felt sorry for them.

They probably thought they'd get justice and actually they never did. The only people who are care about them were their families and Y/N herself. Her Mother certainly.

Nobody In town did anything and went on as if nobody had gone missing. Derry might as well be the place to find assholes because there was plenty of them in Derry.

why doesn't penny wise just target dickheads? Y/N thought. Or is he too dumb to notice a difference? Y/N figured that kids were targeted because they get scared more easily and obviously Pennywise feeds off of fear. That was easy to see.

He shapeshifts into the fear of his victim. While it was clever, Y/N didn't like that, not one bit. But she would admit, that was clever to do so. Would anyone believe her if she said she saw Pennywise? Probably not.

Maybe some people would.

Y/N didn't know if they were out, however she would take her chances. Y/N got on her bike before seeing Bill. "Y-Y/N? He asks. Y/N didn't really mind if he suspiciously arrived here. Derry was small enough everyone was everywhere.

"Hey, Bill, I really need to talk to you, Y/N said nervously, fidgeting because she was worried nobody would believe her. "G-Go r-right a-ahead, Bill replies. He had always been so sweet, Y/N liked that about him.

"I just saw some clown... Y/N mumbled. Bill looked worried."C-Clown?" Y/N nodded, something was off wifh Bill, but, Y/N didn't like judging people unless there was a good reason, for example, Bowers Gang.

"I-I b-believe you, He replied."I-I s-saw a-a c-clown, t-too." Y/N was surprised. "Really?" Bill nods."W-Well, I-I s-saw G-Georgie f-first." Y/N frowned. "I'm sorry, Bill." "N-No w-worries, Y-Y/N, He assures her.

Y/N adds, "If there is anything I could do, let me know." Bill nods, Y/N noticed he was blushing, she found it cute. "See you around, Bill, Y/N smiled, going on her bike and leaving. He waved, Y/N waved back.

She really liked him.

Y/N was conflicted. She liked Beverly but liked Bill. Could Y/N love them both? Or did she have to choose? Y/N couldn't decide, for now. Normally, Y/N was logical. But, when it came to decisions like this, She couldn't think logically.

What is happening to me? Y/N thought. Her brain was going insane. She never thought about crushes or love. Not romantic love anyways. She was usually so busy she didn't think she could love someone or someone loving her.

She could only wish.

Y/N secretly was a hopeless romantic. She hoped she'd find someone who loved her, or love someone. Which many guys liked her, she was well liked in school but she didn't like most of the guys in her school.

Sure, she could see them being her friends, but not boyfriends or anything like that. Plus, one rejection and she would be considered a slut, like Beverly, she knew none of those rumors were real, though.

Derry was fucked up, everyone knew this. Most didn't really care or were scared of doing much. Not Y/N, who would be willing to end the reason why derry was fucked up to begin with, Pennywise.

Y/N doubted Pennywise was his real name. He probably lied about many things. Or did he even have a name? Probably not. So she simply called him Pennywise, made things easier. Maybe, one day people would know her name, for a good reason, hopefully, like helping people.

Y/N sighed, she needed to enjoy her summer. She was so young. But the pressure she had for herself was too much. She felt like she had to do this. Growing up too fast at her age made her mother concerned.

Y/N had always been older for her age. Much more mature. She didn't know why, but Y/N had been used to it so she didn't really care.

M/N was at home, in the living room watching a show. It was the show that every adult in Derry watched and she knew this because she had seen people discuss it sometimes. And when M/N had guests over they'd talk about it. Although the show looked like it was targeted for kids. So Y/N found it ridiculous. 

"Hey Mom, Y/N said. M/N smiled."hey, Honey. You doing okay?" Y/N nodded. "Are you?" "Of course, sweetie, M/N said. She seemed pretty happy but could be hiding her real feelings. Y/N knew her Mom well enough, seeing her fake smile, something was off.

Y/N sighed."Mom, I know something is off. I know you very well." M/N frowned. "Fine, Y/N. You win. I had the worst day." Y/N looked concerned. "How come?" M/N described how more creepy co-workers hit on her, she was fhe boss, so she could fire them, but since she was nice, she didn't. 

Her Mom, who was very successful and rich since she owned her own company, was pretty. So Y/N knew there would be creeps. Y/N hugged her. "I'm so sorry, Mom, Y/N said, hugging her. "don't worry, honey, M/N assured her. "I'm fine."

Y/N hoped so. She didn't like creeps. She had her fair share of them. Y/N went in her room some time later and had a small nap. She didn't even realize she fell asleep. 

_______________________________________________________________

Y/N yawned while she woke up. She had many naps recently. But only due to Y/N's lack of sleep. M/N went in for work. She mostly worked full days but recently, Y/N noticed she had been having half work days. 

Y/N didn't mind. She liked seeing her Mom more. Hopefully M/N would solve her problem or fire her creepy employees. Y/N turned on the tv, bored out of her mind. She was very bored.

But doing nothing, was better than doing too much.