Chapter 17

AN: Hey y'all! Happy late birthday to me

Percie's POV

After we took Steve to the infirmary for recovery, I spun to face the snickering crowd of campers.

"Okay, now that that is over with, let's begin with warm-ups" I announced, clapping with a grin "15 laps around the camp. Now."

They stared at me confused "15?" One of them asked "Around the entire camp?"

"Yes" I nodded "That's what I said, so start moving before I get impatient "

They winced at my sharp glare and started running. Soon it was only I, the squad and Annabeth left.

"Make sure none of them slack off" they nodded, sending nervous glances in Annabeth's way.

Alpha remained behind, his arm wrapped protectively around my waist.

"What are you planning?" I asked, glaring at her

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me" I hissed "What do you want with my brother?"

She flinched back and froze. She turned away from me and said nothing. I was getting angry, but surprisingly the anger wasn't directed at her.

Seeing as she wasn't answering my question and the fact that I felt something wasn't right, I headed back to my cabin (The Chaos one, not Poseidon).

"Hey hey! Why're you mad all of a sudden?" Alpha asked once he caught up to me

"There's something the others aren't telling me.  And I'm gonna find out what it is"

"Princess! Don't you know how potentially dangerous the information could be?"

"Do I look like I care?"

"...No...but still, I'm going with you"

"I never said you couldn't " I said rolling my eyes

He chuckled and grabbed me by the waist, hoisting me into his arms, bridal style.

"Luke! Put me down!"

"But you look so good in my arms " he teased, winking

"Luke" he just chuckled. I buried my burning face in his chest.

Annabeth's POV

"Luke! Put me down!" My eyes widened and I spun to see the retreating couple. I thought I heard wrong until I heard Percie say the name again. Luke's alive? Since when? I stood there in confusion until Trevor shook my shoulders, concern written all over his face.

"Are you okay?" I flushed at his close proximity, and shrugged "Did something happen?"

"Not really, but your sister's suspicious of us"

"That's to be expected" he sighed "that girl notices things"

"So what should we do?"

"Nothing " he said simply "if she's anything like me, we don't need to do anything, she'll figure it out herself. Let's just hope she finds out before Eros comes to destroy us all."

"Yeah"

Percie's POV

I was lying on my bed playing video games when my Chaos tab started beeping, signaling a call.

"Yo"

"I thought we were over this" I heard Tartarus sigh

"Oh hey T. What's up?"

"Eros just left my domain"

"Hm? What did he want? "

"Monsters and me. Don't you dare think something dirty you dirty minded idiot"

I pouted and rolled my eyes "I wasn't about to, swears~"

"Uh huh, sure" I could practically hear him rolling his eyes

"Did you give him monsters?"

"Out of the consideration that he's my little brother, yes"

"Which ones?"

"A few medium level ones, mostly weak and small-minded ones" he cleared his throat roughly

"Still got that cold?"

"Yeah...anyway, he's heading to your canp now. He'll be there in less than an hour so you need to prepare yourselves "

"Kay~ thanks big bro!"

"No prob-" he interrupted his own word with a sneeze "I give up! Aether!!"

I giggled and ended the call. Looks like Nyx owes me money.

"Attention!" I called out to the campers doing their own thing "I know we haven't even been here a day, but the enemy's coming"

They paled so fast it was hilarious "What?!"

"You're kidding!"

"We're gonna die!!"

"Good news is, you're not fighting "

"Huh?"

"Since we're not through with your training yet, you guys would continue training while I and Alphie take care of this, okay?"

"That's..."

"Preposterous!" Trevor yelled, glaring at me "Do you know how dangerous that is, and don't even think of convincing me by telling me that sonce your the child of two of the most powerful immortals you'll be fine, I don't give a shit"

I winced at his glare and wondered internally why my siblings are all like this when it comes to me fighting, when they know I'm a skilled fighter, but they're not like this when it comes to me having a boyfriend of partner. It's not fair!

"You can join us" Alpha baited

His eyes basically said 'I'm not third-wheeling'

I sighed. "We don't have time for arguing. I promise I'll be fine. Swear."

"...fine"

"Thank you" I smiled "now back to your training everyone!"

AN: I don't know if this is longer than the last chapter but I tried sooo yeah

Ciao