four

Daphne's Point Of View

"Hello, guys, where is Ashton?" I ask when I enter Calum's car.

"He went to Faith's store to talk to her." Luke said with a really angry expression on his face.

"He did WHAT?"

Faith's Point Of View

What's more boring than a boring shift at a clothes store?

A boring morning shift at a clothes store.

Nothing happens during the morning shift that's why everyone hates it. Nobody comes in the store during the morning. People are lazy and they are lazy in the morning.

So while I'm in the store where I sing to pass time and not even a single fly comes in, people are sleeping in their beds being warmth by their sheets.

I start to roll in my chair while was singing to pass time.

Get out your guns,

Battles begun,

Are you saint or a sinner?

"I normally like to think that I'm a saint but people say that everyone has a sinner inside." A male voice breaks my singing session and I jump almost falling.

I look to the door and I see a figure that slowly walks closer to me.

He was wearing black ripped jeans, a ripped shirt saying Nirvana, black converses and a black beanie with black sunglasses.

"It's too hot for you to be all black." I pointed it out but what it was supposed to be a whisper to me became a loud statement.

"I'm trying not to be seen." He spoke right through my ear. How the hell he got here so fast?"What the hell, mate? You want to scare me to death?" I angrily ask.

"What a good way to bring clients!" The boy says getting further from me and when I looked into his eyes I knew.

"Wait... Aren't you Ashton from 5 ... something?" I mumbled the last part hoping him not to hear.

"Yes, I'm Ashton from 5 something." He giggled and I let a small smile appear in my lips.

"What are you doing here? How did you find I work here?"

"Instinct." He simply answers acting like it wasn't a big deal.

"Who told you?"

"Nobody!" He said between giggles. "I might been asking for you.."

"So you're a stalker?" I jokily say.

"You got me. My bedroom is full of pictures of you." He smiles and I let a laugh come out. "Are you available for a coffee?"

"I'd love to but I'm doing a boring thing that you don't know called work." I fake a smile just like I always did when people asked me about how good my job was.

"You're going to college, right?"

"No. I'm taking a gap year."

"A gap year?" He sounded surprised.

"Yes."

"I never thought you were the type of girl who would take a gap year."

"I just don't know what I'll do in college so it's better wait a year to see where I want to go or if I'll go or not." I smiled.