Final Chapter

As some of the pups were playing around, Sweetie and Claw were just talking.

Sweetie:You know, you could use this as a way to redeem yourself.

Claw: I'm not gonna be a knight of BarkingBurg anymore.

Sweetie:Why not?

Claw:There are a lot of things on my mind right now, but when I was with Matthew, you know, after I kidnapped him that one time, I felt something different inside me.

Sweetie:Was that the will to do something right?

Claw: He's different from all the others, and not just because he's human.

Sweetie:(Chuckles) It's nice to see that you no longer need that dragon tooth to control Sparks.

Claw:Yeah.

Meanwhile, Champ, Moby, and Grace walked into the Lookout. Champ grabbed his laptop and opened it up.

Moby:What are you going to play?

Champ: Something that might be in a different language, I probably should have brought Tracker inside.

Grace:Huh?

Champ:Trust me, you're gonna like it, even if you don't understand it completely.

Back outside, Matthew was hanging out with Rex, Tracker, Everest, and Marshall.

Everest:So, any idea what's next?

Matthew: I'm not sure.

Marshall:Well, we still have to find those places on that Shekia Slate to help you remember your past.

Tracker:And when will you finally call me to take you to the temple?

Matthew:When we aren't busy.

Rex:(Chuckles) Today was quite interesting.

Everest:It sure was.

Matthew:That power I got the meteor was probably the most incredible thing that has happened to me so far.

Marshall:That was awesome, you completely overpowered Copycat.

Everest:I hope we get to see that power again some day.

Rex:I think I should get going.

Tracker:Me too, I don't want Carlos to worry.

Everest:Yeah, I think Jake might be worried about me. 

Marshall:Have a safe trip back.

As Tracker and Rex were getting ready to leave, Everest walked over to Marshall and licked his cheek, making the dalmatian blush.

Everest:Take care.

Everest then looked at Matthew. Everest then gently nuzzled Matthew.

Everest:I hope I get to see you again, little buddy.

Once then three pups left, Marshall gently wrapped his right front paw around Matthew.

Marshall: You did good today, I'm proud of you.

Matthew: Thanks.

Marshall:Wanna head inside?

Matthew:No, I'm gonna stay out here.

Marshall: Suit yourself.

As Marshall walked into the Lookout, Matthew watched as Chase and Skye were hanging out with each other.

Chase:So Skye, do you think that will ever start a family?

Skye:I do.

Chase:(Chuckles) It would be nice to have some little puppies running around, sure we have Champ and Grace now, but still, it would be nice to have kids of our own.