Chapter 6

Matthew and Copycat had started fighting. Matthew was mainly defending himself, thinking of a way to attack Copycat.

Matthew:(There are moments when he opens himself, I need to find at least one of those moments, then I can counterattack.)

Copycat: You can't defend yourself forever!

Copycat then launched a fireball towards Matthew.

Matthew:Now!

Matthew used his keyblade to deflect the fireball, sending it back to Copycat. The fireball hit Copycat, sending him crashing into one of the nearby buildings.

Copycat:(Groans) (He's smart, I'll give him that.)

Matthew:We don't need to keep fighting, just stand down!

Copycat:And let the prophecy come true? Not a chance!

Matthew: Prophecy?

Copycat: That's right, you wouldn't remember. Maybe it's better if I keep it that way!

Copycat used his superspeed to charge right at Matthew. Copycat raised one of his paws, and slashed Matthew's left arm.

Matthew:(Groans)

Matthew saw that his arm was rapidly bleeding.

Copycat:I don't know what that Rockruff was talking about, you're weak!

Matthew:You think one cut on my arm is enough to make me give up?

Copycat:Huh?

Matthew: Thunder!

Suddenly, a massive lightning bolt struck Copycat. Parts of Copycat's costume are completely ripped apart.

Copycat:(As long as I can keep him busy, Harold so have no problem with what he's planning to do.)

Matthew:(Chuckles)

Copycat:You better take that grin off your face!

Matthew: It's gonna take a lot more than you to take me down!

Copycat:Why don't you just surrender to us? We will just take you and leave the Paw Patrol alone.

Matthew: I'm not going anywhere with you!

Copycat: You're gonna learn the hard way that nothing stops me obtaining my goal.

Matthew:A goal that will lead to the deaths of many innocent people!

Copycat:Oh, so you have caught on?

Matthew:Just like Arthur, the rest of you are working with Calamity Ganon.

Copycat:I see that living with puppies didn't make you any dumber.

Matthew:If someone dies, so help me…

Copycat:You think you have what it takes to kill me? Don't make me laugh! You've let the pups do all the dirty work for you!

Matthew:Not this time. Why do you think I've chosen to fight you by myself? I'm done hiding!

Copycat:All you champions really are as annoying as the Yiga Clan said.

Matthew: I'll tear down anyone who harms this world, or my friend.

Copycat:Those are some big words for someone so small.

Matthew:I may be small, but I'm more than enough to take you down!

Meanwhile, Champ and Moby seemed to be struggling against Arthur.

Champ: He's a lot stronger than before. The meteor must have made him stronger.