Redeemed

Shortly after word got out about Marinette and Adrien being kidnapped, Gabriel, Emilie, Sage, Nathalie and Placide began searching for the two, and while at the same time, Marinette and Adrien's friends (in their superhero forms), also looked for them above and below the city. With Chloe, she's currently in the Mayor's office in the hotel, and he agrees to help out with the search, and he'll also inform Roger about the kidnapping as well. Back with the Agrestes, they are still looking for Ladybug and Cat Noir, but they haven't found them yet. Then, Carapace, Argos and Ryuko appear in front of the group, and tells them that they haven't found out where Lila's holding Marinette and Adrien yet. And from there, they all split up and continued looking for the two.

(while the others are still searching for Ladybug and Cat Noir, Chloe is currently in her father's office in the hotel, and she just explained the situation to the mayor)

Mayor Bourgeois: *shocked at Chloe's explanation* What!? Lila kidnapped Ladybug and Cat Noir?!

Chloe: Yes, she did! And she's possibly going to put the blame on Mr. Agreste and take the credit for rescuing them.

Mayor Bourgeois: Oh dear.....

Audrey Bourgeois: Honestly, that must not be a good situation.

Chloe: Of course, it's not, mommy! Ladybug and Cat Noir need our help, right now!!

Mayor Bourgeois: I understand the situation, Chloe. And after hearing this, I'm going to inform Roger about this, and get the police to help the Agreste family to search for our country's two heroes!

Audrey: For once, I have to agree, darling. But, what about Lila? Is she going to be arrested?

Mayor Bourgeois: *sighs* No, Audrey, once we find her, she's to be exiled from Paris. And if she sets foot on the Parasian streets again, then she'll be arrested.

Audrey: Good idea, darling.

Chloe: Yes, very good idea, daddy!

Mayor Bourgeois: Yes, yes, thank you both. Now, go out there and help the Agrestes and find Ladybug and Cat Noir, Chloe!

Chloe: Got it! *leaves the office, then heads towards the exit*

Mayor Bourgeois: Now then... *pulls out his Neo Alliance Ring, and calls Roger Raincomprix* Roger, this is the Mayor, now listen up: Ladybug and Cat Noir have been kidnapped by Lila Rossi. The Agrestes and Chloe, along with Ladybug and Cat Noir's allies are currently searching for the two heroes, and I they'll need your help in finding them. Gather the police, and search everywhere for the two heroes!

(while on the streets of Paris, the Agrestes are still looking for Marinette/Ladybug and Adrien/Cat Noir)

Gabriel: *still looking around* Oh.... where are they!?

Nathalie: I don't know, Gabriel. But they could be anywhere!

Sage: I have run 100 simulations of their possible locations, but not one of them was conclusive.

Carapace: Don't worry, you guys. We're here to help you out! *lands in front of them, along with Argos and Ryuko*

Gabriel: *seeing the three other heroes* Carapace! Argos! Ryuko!

Emilie: *notices Argos* Felix? Is that you?

Argos: Of course it's me, Auntie, but you can call me Argos in this form.

Emilie: But, wasn't the Peacock Miraculous damaged?

Gabriel: It was damaged, but I successfully repaired it months ago. Now, it is safe to use, and Felix is now the holder for Duusu.