Lie-la is BUSTED!!!!!!

Author's Note: Hey all! Thank you so much for the almost 150 reads on this story! Now, if you've already read the title of this chapter, then you'd probably guess what's going to happen ;) Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

--

After the school day ends, Adrien met Marinette outside the school, and he asked her what she was talking with Chloe and Sabrina about, to which she responds that the three of them are going to work together to expose Lila, and Adrien hopes that they'll be able to pull it off, because he also hates Lila. Then, once Adrien's car pulls up, Marinette gives Adrien a kiss on the cheek, then they say goodbye to each other for the day, then they go their separate ways.

(later that same day, outside the school, Marinette is waiting for Adrien)

Adrien: Hey, Marinette.

Marinette: Hey, Adrien.

Adrien: Marinette, earlier, what were you talking to Chloe and Sabrina about?

Marinette: Well, I'll tell you this: the three of us are going to work together to hopefully expose Lila's true colors.

Adrien: Really? Well, I hope that whatever you've come up with will work. Because, I really don't like Lila either. I know that she wants to be with me, but I kept ignoring her offers to let me be her boyfriend. Also, I really hate to see someone threaten you.

Marinette: *heartwarmed by what Adrien just said* Oh, Adrien, you really care about me a lot.

Adrien: Of course I do, Marinette. Besides, if there's one person that I have to choose to love, it'd be you and only you.

Marinette: Yeah. And that's what I love about you, my prince. And I promise to never abandon you, at all.

Adrien: Oh, Marinette. *hugs her* I love you.

Marinette: I love you as well.

(then, after they break the hug, Adrien's car shows up)

Adrien: *seeing his car pull up* Well, there's my ride. I'll see you tomorrow, my princess.

Marinette: Same to you, my prince. *kisses Adrien's cheek*

Adrien: *flustered by the kiss on his cheek, he blushes* Aw... *then he goes to his car, which drives back to his house after he gets into it*

Tikki: *while in Marinette's pouch* Marinette, I really hope that you, Chloe and Sabrina can expose Lila.

Marinette: I hope so too, Tikki. But right now, let's go home. *starts walking back to her house*

Lila: *observing the whole thing from the open door; in her mind* You can try all you want, Marinette, but your friends will betray you, thanks to me. *smirks evily*

-a few days later-

(A/N: Just a little heads up, this is part of episode 21 of season 5, but I altered some of the original script in order to fit this AU) A few days later, at school, Marinette meets up with Chloe and Sabrina, who then tells her that they're ready to execute the plan, and Marinette can only hope that it'll work. Later, in Mrs. Bustier's classroom, the students were wondering about what's going on. Then, Lila blames Marinette for creating fake forms, however, Sabrina reveals that Lila and Chloe forced her to make them. Then, once she runs off, Lila and Chloe follow her into a bathroom stall, where Lila (without realizing it) reveals her true colors, and then, Sabrina and Chloe reveals that it was all part of Marinette's plan to expose her, and now Lila is officially BUSTED!!!!!!

(in front of the steps of the school, Marinette spots Chloe and Sabrina)

Marinette: Hey, you two.

Chloe: Hey, Marinette. Just so you know, I'm perfectly ready to execute the plan.