Preparing to confront Monarch

The next day, which is a Sunday, at the High School basement, all of the members of the resistance gathered together, including Chloe, but not Lila Rossi. Right now, they, slong with Mr. Damocles, Mrs. Bustier and Felix are discussing a plan to confront Monarch, and defeat him, while also figuring out what he did with the Miraculouses he stole from Marinette. As they were discussing a plan, suddenly, Grandmaster Su-Han and Wang Fu came in, and asked Marinette and Adrien what's going on, to which Plagg reveals that they're all going to work together to defeat Monarch once and for all.

Nino: Alright, the resistance is gathered. Now, this time, we should just go by our real names, but Zoe, Chloe, Nathaniel, Marc, Luka, Kagami, Sabrina, Mrs. Bustier and Mr. Damocles, thanks for getting the opportunity to help us.

Chloe: It's truly an honor. Besides, this way, I'll be able to try and redeem myself of my mean actions in the past. And I hope to count on you guy's help.

Sabrina: I know you'll try your best, Chloe.

Chloe: Thanks, Sabrina.

Nino: Good. Now then, today.... *spots Felix* Marinette, why is he here?

Felix: Look, guys, I'm here to help you all in stopping Monarch.

Chloe: Really? You're going to help us after you made almost all of us disappear?!

Felix: Yes, I am, Chloe. Besides....

(suddenly, a door opens, revealing Su-Han and Wang Fu)

Luka: *seeing Su-Han* Grandmaster?

Plagg: What are you and Fu doing here?

Fu: I was helping Su-Han understand the modern world before he has to go to the temple, when we found all of you here.

Su-Han: And since Fu and I are here, Marinette and Adrien, what's going on?

Plagg: It's simple, Grandmaster, Marinette and Adrien's friends are all going to help them take down Monarch, and take back the other Miraculouses once and for all!!

Su-Han: *intrigued* Really?

Zoe: Yes, really.

Mr. Damocles: After all, we'll easily outnumber him if we work together!

Adrien: Exactly. And plus, Marinette, Tikki, Plagg and I now know who Monarch is!

Everyone else: *surprised*

Fu: Really?! Then, who is Monarch?

Adrien: *breathes* My father..

Everyone else: *shocked* WHAT?!

Juleka: Gabriel's Monarch?!

Chloe: That's insane!!!! He was Monarch all along!?!?!?!

Marinette: Unfortunately, Chloe, it's true. Besides, Felix is only one of us to know about this.

Felix: That's right, Marinette. But, what if Uncle uses the other Miraculouses to overpower us?

Nino: I have no idea, Felix. But, if we fail, our future is in danger! So we need a plan!

From there, the group came up with a plan: Adrien will come back home after school tomorrow, while at the same time, the rest of the resistance will sneak past the fence and hide underneath the windows. Then, Once Adrien gets into his room, Chloe will pretend to be rageful, which will possibly allow Monarch to akumatize her, but then, Marinette will transform into Ladybug and crash through the door, making Monarch realize that it's a distraction. Once that's done, Adrien will secretly transform into Cat Noir, and that's when the whole resistance will come crashing into the mansion and confront Monarch, which will end up starting a big brawl-like showdown. They also agree on the fact that Marinette and Adrien can still call the Chaos Moraculouses for their help. Then, once Monarch is defeated, they'll force Monarch to surrender the Butterfly Miraculous, and the other Miraculouses he stole, and victory will be their's.

Marinette: *gets an idea* Wait, I got it!

Alya: What is is, Marinette?

Tikki: What's the plan?

Marinette: Okay, everyone, here's my plan: tomorrow, after school's done for the day, Adrien will head home, while the rest of us will sneak over the wall and hide underneath the windows of the mansion. Then, once Adrien gets to his room, *to Chloe* Chloe, you will pretend to be in a rageful fit, and that will aloow Gabriel to become Monarch and get to his lair...

Chloe: *intrigued* Okay... I can do that. And if he gets into his lair?

Marinette: That's when I'll bust through the front door, and that's when you will let go of your anger and at that point the rest of us will charge right into the door and confront Monarch.

Kim: And at that point, we battle him?

Marinette: Exactly, Kim.

Su-Han: That's brilliant, Marinette!!!

Duusu: Wait, but how are we going to actually fight him, when we don't have the other Miraculouses?

Max: Hey, I got an idea: We'll use the Chaos Miraculous' power!

Adrien: Oh, you're right, Max! Marinette and I are now the guardians of the Chaos Miraculouses...

Marinette: So we can use their power of overpower Monarch!

Tikki: Okay, this is a briliant plan, guys!

Plagg: Yeah! We better hope this works!

Mrs. Bustier: I'm sure it will, Plagg. However, I'm sorry to say this, but due to my pregnancy with my upcoming child, I can't fight with you all.

Su-Han: It's fine, Ma'am.

Mr. Damocles: But I'm sure you can have my support in facing Monarch!

Nathaniel: I'm sure we will, Mr. Damocles.

Marc: Okay, so, at this point, do we have a plan?

Rose: Yep!

Ivan: We have the plan, and the strategy!

Chloe: And we also have each other's support! So, we can, and we will stop Gabriel!

Mylene: Got that right, Chloe.

Kagami: Agreed!

Marinette: Okay, everyone! Tomorrow afternoon, "Operation: Showdown" is a-go!

Everyone: YEAH!!!