Lila returns!

The very next morning, Adrien woke up to see Marinette asleep right next to him, and this made him smile at the fact that Marinette is now his girlfriend. Now that Gabriel's redeemed himself, Adrien is finally able to be with his true love. And still seeing his girlfriend asleep, he deciced to kiss her to wake her up, and when he did, Marinette woke up. Then, after waking up Tikki and Plagg, Marinette and Adrien got themselves ready to go to school for the last day of the current year.

Adrien: *wakes up, then looks at Marinette, who is still sleeping* Aw... my princess is still sleeping.... *leans over her, and kisses her lips* Rise and shine, sleeping beauty.

Marinette: *groans a bit, then wakes up to see Adrien looking at her* Good morning, Adrikins.

Adrien: Same to you, Mari. Ready for the last day of school?

Marinette: Yeah, though, we'll need to get dressed and have breakfast.

Adrien: Yeah. *then notices Tikki and Plagg* Hey, Marinette, look at our Kwamis.

Marinette: Huh? *looks at Tikki and Plagg* Oh... Hehe....

Adrien: *gets an idea* Hey, watch this. *gets out of bed, then goes to his mini-fridge and pulls out a piece of camembert, and puts it in front of Plagg*

Plagg: *sniffs* Is... is that.... *opens his eyes to spot....* CHEESE!!!

Tikki: *abruptly woken up* AAAAHHHH!!!

Plagg: *takes the camambert, and eats it whole*

Tikki: *to Plagg* Plagg!! Was that really necessary!?

Plagg: *swallows* Sorry, Tikki. *to Adrien* But, thanks for the cheese, Adrien.

Adrien: No problem, buddy.

Marinette: *gets out of bed, then walks over to Tikki* You alright, Tikki?

Tikki: Much better now.

Marinette: Good. Come on, let's get ready for the last day.

Adrien: Yeah.

-a few minutes later, at the school-

Later, at the school, Marinette and Adrien are currently at the school where they met up with some of their friends, and they're all really glad to not see Lila anymore, but Marinette still remembers that Lila vowed revenge on her, but Adrien comforts her. After that, they all went into Mrs. Bustier's classroom, and they resume the last day of school for them, and in the classroom, Mrs. Bustier reveals that there's going to be an end of the school year dance the following night. And this made the class excited, however, Adrien remembers that his father is supposed to send him to London that same night, but Marinette is sure that he's changed his mind about that, and that made Adrien really hope so......

(at the school, Marinette and Adrien are now standing in front of the school building)

Marinette: Well, this is it.

Adrien: Yep, the last day of school.

(then, some of their friends walked up to them)

Chloe: Hey, lovebirds!

Marinette and Adrien: *startled* Gah!

Marinette: Oh, hey, Chloe.

Alya: Can't believe that this is really happening!

Nino: Same here, especially with Lila gone from this place.

Sabrina: Yeah, especially that part.

Chloe: And I still have no regret exposing Lila with your's and Sabrina's help, Marinette.