"Ok just throw him onto that chair," Yelena instructed.

"What should we do now?"

Yelena opened her mouth with a response but they were all startled and on high alert when the door slammed open, with Erica and Issac going into defense mode.

"Uh, no, no, no! Just me, it's just me. Don't freak." Stiles exclaimed, "He okay?"

Issac slowly walked over to Jackson, "Well - let's find out." Isaac flicked his claws out but before he could do anything Jackson reacted and snapped his arm back making Issac let out a hiss in pain as he stumbled backward

"Okay, no one does anything like that again, okay?" Stiles exclaimed.

Yelena pulled Issac back towards her and made sure he was okay before sighing and taking a careful step towards him.

"Oh, I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out." Issac groaned in pain.

"Yeah, well, apparently this is all we're going to get. So let's just hope that whoever's controlling him just decided to show up tonight." Stiles said.

Right on queue Jackson's eyes snapped open, "I'm here. I'm right here with you."

"Oh my god," Yelena mumbled as she slowly walked towards him and crouched down.

"Lena!" Stiles exclaimed but she swatted him away and tried to keep eye contact with Jackson.

"Jackson, is that you?" She asked gently.

"Us. We're all here." The Whitmore replied in a monotone voice.

"Are you the one killing people?" She asked

"We are the ones killing murderers." He responded.

Yelena raised her eyebrows, "So all the people you've killed so far -"

"Deserved it," Jackson said instantly.

Yelena released a deep breath that she didn't know she'd been holding as she took a step away. It was one thing knowing that Jackson was the Kanima and another hearing him admit to killing people.

Stiles rubbed her lower back reassuringly as he leaned towards Jackson himself, "See, we got a little rule book that says you only go after murderers."

"All right," Stiles began warily, "so the people you're killing are all murderers then?"

"All. Each. Every one." Jackson answered

Stiles glanced at his sister before looking back at Jackson "Well, who did they murder?"

"Me."

Yelena's eyes widened from his response as did Erica's and Isaac's despite Stiles continuing.

"Wait, what? What do you mean?"

"They murdered me. They murdered me." Jackson repeated louder, his eyes starting to change from his usual blue to his murderous snake eyes.

Yelena yanked Stiles back towards her as they all backed towards the wall.

"Okay, all right. More ketamine. The man needs ketamine. Come on."

Yelena and Issac shared a sheepish look,

"Yeah funny story little brother," Yelena chuckled nervously, "we don't have any more." She said showing him the empty bottle.

Stiles gave his sister a look of disbelief, "You used the whole bottle?"

Yelena scoffed, "Look, it all happened very quickly and I panicked!"

Stiles started to become alarmed as Jackson Whitmore began to disappear and a kanima took his place, "okay, out, everybody out." Stiles stammered as the kanima let out a snarl.

"Go, go, go, go." Issac ushered them all out as the four of them slammed the door behind them and leaned against it.

"Okay, find something to move in front of the door-"

Before they could even search for anything the kanima had slammed through the wall. The only thing they could do now was regroup as they tried to move past the people and toward Stiles Jeep.

"Len!"

Stiles and Yelena looked around rapidly, both of them still shaken from what they had just witnessed.

"Derek?" She answered as he jogged over to them

"You good?" He asked putting his hand to the small of her back.

She nodded for a second before shaking her head knowing how bad the situation was, "Actually no, Jackson escaped, I mean we lost him inside but..."

Yelena trailed off when she saw Issac and Erica walk outside the building unable to pass through the ash barrier. Yelena moved away from Derek and nudged her brother who slowly had a smile spread across his face knowing that he'd been successful.

"Oh, my God. It's working. Oh, this is - I did something." He said excitedly.

Yelena smiled before hearing Derek mutter Scott's name.

"What's wro-"

Before Yelena could finish what she was saying Derek turned to Stiles panicked,

"Break it." He demanded.

Stiles looked at him in disbelief, "What? No way."

"Scott's dying! Derek yelled urgently

Stiles looked between Derek and Yelena alarmed, "Okay, what? How do you know that?"

"Oh, my God, Stiles, I just know! Break it!" Derek shouted at him

Stiles groaned as he rubbed away the ash, with Derek quickly running away.

Yelena looked to her brother and then to Issac and Erica and all she saw were scared kids.

"Stiles take Issac and Erica home. It's been a long night."

"what? But Scott-"

"I will take care of Scott, you have to go home, please." She pleaded watching his indecision, "Please Stiles, I'll tell you what happens."

Stiles reluctantly agreed as he beckoned Issac and Erica to the keep with both of them nodding goodbye to the older girl.

"Lena, be careful," Stiles called after his sister.

Yelena nodded and headed to where Derek had gone through stopping when she saw him dragging Scott's limp body.

"Derek!" She called out, rushing over to him and taking Scott's other side. "What happened?"

"He's alive, I need to take him to deatons." Derek panted as the couple hauled Scott into Derek's car.

Yelena could see the scared look in Derek's eyes, "Derek what happened?" She asked again once Scott was in the car.

"I bit an Argent." He said as he got into the driver's seat.

Yelena stood there in shock for a moment knowing that Derek had just signed his death sentence, taking a deep breath she got into the passenger seat as Derek started the car. Things were about to go from bad to worse.

A/n - Ok this hasn't been edited and I may delete....also I'm so sorry for the late update, life has been hectic and had me down a lot recently but finally back on track now, sorry again guys ❤️ xx