Chapter 343: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (29-30)

Start from the beginning

He had traveled to a building material factory. The tortoise selected by the tour guide mentioned by Captain Zhang was on the pillar at the gate of the building material factory if I remember correctly.

How come there is one here too.

Unexpectedly, the little guy beside him smiled sweetly.

"The tortoise that Grandpa Murong said is not the same tortoise that Captain Xiao Zhang said."

Xiang Xing said, suddenly grabbed a flashlight from his small messenger bag and opened it with a click.

Take a photo of the pattern and point to the turtle shell somewhere.

"Grandpa Murong said that he was based on this tortoise that had been knocked out a long time ago. It looked like a trace of a tortoise shell, and he said it was in the courtyard, but Captain Xiao Zhang didn't understand it."

"And my instinct tells me that there is something we want to know about it."

After that, Xiang Xing suddenly raised his head, soft eyes staring at the man beside him very seriously.

"Boss, I want to look deeper like I did that night."

She bit her pink lips, her voice was soft and cautious, "So, can you please pull me back at the critical moment just like that night?"

"..."

Wu Chen gave her a startled look.

The bottom of her eyes swayed slightly, but she suddenly lost a smile, and the corners of Qiangui's lips raised inexplicably, "I'm not 100% sure, so, are you sure?"

"You must have something... if you don't, I'll be lucky."

Xiang Xing smiled sweetly at him.

Then, without giving him any more opportunity to stop him, he directly opened up a deeper spiritual vision and glared at the tortoise pattern.

really.

Before long, a large part of the picture, as if watching a horse and watching the flowers, passed frantically at the bottom of the little guy's eyes in an inverted form.

Until the figure of the little hairy boy who was holding a small stone piece and scribbling on the pillar indiscriminately, laughing, appeared in the picture.

She stopped suddenly and stared at it.

It was an autumn afternoon more than sixty years ago.

The little doll, who was only three or four years old, drew the tortoise, couldn't help laughing and laughing, and rushed towards the yard on the side.

Pounced on the legs of the middle-aged woman lying on the rocking chair and giggled: "Grandma, I drew a tortoise! ​​Come and see if it looks like!"

"...Why are you scribbling on the post again!"

The middle-aged woman scolded, she got up and walked with him.

Unfortunately, before she bent down, she glanced at the tortoise painting.

Suddenly there was a sound of orderly steps behind him.

Hearing the woman's figure trembled.

Xiang Xing saw a quick look of disgust flashed across her eyes, but she recovered in an instant, and then turned into a faint smile.

Turning around, he gave a salute to the group of people walking through Xiang Xing's body.

And the man who took the lead, who could only see the back from the little guy's current angle, smiled sullily.

"Sister Murong, we're here to help you move!"

As he said, with a big wave of his hand, the large group behind him immediately dispersed and ran towards the houses.

He continued, "Sister Murong, don't worry, these things will not lose your Murong family's share in the end! All this is for the sake of Qinghe's future..."

"Needless to say, I understand everything, all understand!"

Sister Murong waved her hand quickly, interrupting the man's words.

I saw that she suddenly smiled, squatting down again, and lovingly embraced the little baby who didn't understand anything in her arms.

He sighed lightly, "I just don't know, when will my Ye Er go to the private school..."

"Sister Murong, don't worry! We will definitely solve the child's reading problem!"

The man continued to laugh, and suddenly reached out and rubbed the little baby's head.

"Furthermore, Brother Murong has been assigned a good job at the Academy of Engineering Sciences. By then, your family can live together again. There is nothing more important than family reunion, isn't it?"

"...So, too."

Sister Murong smiled lightly.