•Chapter 1•

Jimin POV

I rolled over and stretched my body and dug my head deeper into my pillow. Loving the way the silk feels on my skin. I hear a voice speaking to me but I am too comfortable to even listen, plus the dream I'm having is way too good to end now.

"Your Highness" I heard the voice clearly now

"Go away" I groan and rolled over again

"Your Highness wake up your father has requested your presence"

"Tell him go away" I mumbled

I heard the voice sighed and huff out of annoyance

"Well I guess he can just come in here himself and wake you and your late-night guest up"

My eyes shot open and I sprinted up in a sitting position in my bed. I looked around and saw Caspian my father's loyal guard and then I whipped my head to the left and saw a redhead next to me.

"Good morning your highness" Caspian bows slightly and I glare

"Caspian why is she still here!" I whisper-yelled and he just shrugged his shoulders

Caspian's family have served mines for years so his loyalty to me and the king runs deep. We grew up together even though he's only three years older than I am, I see him more as an older brother than a royal guard.

He also has been helping me hide my um extra activities as he would call them a secret from my dad.

I got up and ran into the bathroom to get ready to meet with my father for breakfast

"I want her gone by the time I'm done"

"Yes your royal whoreness" Caspian mockingly bowed and I glared at him and slammed the bathroom door shut.

Moments later I'm dressed in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Mom I dreamt about her again"

I have been having the same dream for as long as I could remember.

"We were by the pond playing and laying on the grass talking about our dreams I could see her beautiful smile and hear her angelic laugh"

It was about a girl with black long curly hair and I playing at the pond by the castle it always starts so peacefully and I could feel my heart doing cartwheels when she was around, but every time I tried to look at her face I can't see it then everything starts to crumble before me and I wake up, sometimes drenched in sweat.

I opened my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror

"Who is she and why do I feel like she's all I need"

I sighed

Years ago a great war broke out between the kingdoms and as a result, my mother died hiding me from invaders who wanted to take the prince captive.

I saw my father become a different man that day, a man who looked like he lost his world, a man who looked like death was better than living.

He promised to never remarry cause his heart and soul belonged to one woman. I vowed to myself to never suffer and feel the pain my father felt after losing my mother so I bed random women with no promise of marriage though as the sole heir to the throne I should marry soon, but who needs one woman when I can have many.

I fixed my hair and exited the bathroom and saw Caspian struggling to drag the redhead out my room

"Your highness! " she squealed and wiggled out of Caspian's grip and ran to me