Chapter 327: Master's domesticated little phoenix (65-66)

Start from the beginning

Just supported it so hard, another half hour passed.

Only then did she feel that the samādhi on her body was burning to the fullest extent.

Finally he was able to condense into a golden-red ball of light, and proceeded to the last step...

"……boom!!--"

With a deafening sound, clearing the valley, even the birds of Xuantian Sect, all flew away in shock, not one left...

After a while, Xuanfeng Immortal Venerable and the elders behind him saw a dazzling golden red light exploded suddenly, stabbing a crowd of people unable to open their eyes...

Immediately afterwards, there was a delicate and slick phoenix sound, lingering in everyone's ears.

Everyone was shocked to realize that from the golden-red light ball that exploded, a thin, slender, charming girl in red suddenly popped out, lightly touching the clouds, and slowly landing.

The gold silk brocade veiled red dress brushed the floor, graceful and luxurious, yet exquisite and lovely.

The appearance and figure of the girl are the same as usual, but she is more agile and hydrated than before Nirvana, and she looks forward to her posture...

The most important thing is.

At this moment, where is there any magic breath and mist on her body?

Everyone couldn't figure out what they were suspecting before...

"... Great, Xiang Xing, you have succeeded in Nirvana!"

Xuanfeng, who was so amazed that he couldn't help himself, finally reacted, clapping his hands excitedly, and stepped forward.

He directly bowed his hand to the little guy who was still stunned with a question mark on his face, "Xuan Tianzong is able to witness this Nirvana event, it is a great honor for the three lives!"

"...Master, you are serious!"

Xiang Xing was taken aback by him, and quickly stepped forward and asked him to get up.

My mind was full of doubts.

When did this large group of people come here...

Are you all here to see her excitement?

……Thinking about this, I suddenly feel so shy.

Thinking, the little guy snapped his cheeks.

But it seemed that he suddenly remembered something, and couldn't help but blink softly, and looked around in search.

strangeness.

Where did Ah Yue go?

...

At that time Gong Xuanyue was quietly falling in the Qingyue forest behind the bamboo house.

Staring faintly at Xia Ling with her hands clenched, her face mixed with joys and sorrows, tangled incomparably.

She was happy because she saw Xiang Xing succeed in Nirvana, and she was getting closer and closer to the day when she got her inner alchemy.

Worry, it was discovered that the master and the uncles did not regard the star as a monster, but went forward with enthusiasm to show their favor!

She really felt that she was going to die of anger.

But don't be angry, otherwise it will hurt the baby in the abdomen.

Just struggle like this and struggle again.

Seeing this scene, Gong Xuanyue in the dark narrowed his eyes and smiled coldly.

He tilted his head slightly, suddenly raised his slender knuckles, squeezed it for a few minutes, and muttered something in his mouth.

Immediately afterwards, a cloud of black magic mist rushed up from the fingertips.

After that, he walked towards Xia Ling quietly, and sank into her body quietly...

After squinting and arranging all this, Gong Xuanyue slowly let out a sigh of relief and stood up.

He evoked his light and random smile again, and his figure flashed.

It flashed directly in front of Xiang Xing who was still looking around.

"...A Yue~"

Seeing the man suddenly appearing, Xiang Xing jumped for a moment, but he quickly opened up a bright smile like a blossoming flower, and pounced at him~

"Oh~!"

The man hurriedly caught her, laughed sullily, his arms clasped, "Everyone is watching~"

"Just watch..."

The little guy puffed up his soft and delicate face and wrinkled his nose toward him.

Fu once again raised her lustrous pink lips, her soft eyes curled up with a smile, and there seemed to be shining stars in them.

Raised a small brow triumphantly, "Look ~ I succeeded in Nirvana!"

"Well, I saw it."

The man smiled even more.

Regardless of the countless large candles shining around, he raised a hand and gently held her cheek.

He leaned down and gave her a kiss as a reward.

...