Chapter 324: Master's domesticated little phoenix (59-60)

Start from the beginning

"Although, I don't know what happened back then... But when I returned to the Feng clan recently to prepare to formally inherit the position of the patriarch of the Hong clan, he accidentally discovered this thing."

"After I checked carefully, it turned out that my sister knew that her deadline was approaching. She was worried that Xing'er would suffer disaster after she left. She did not hesitate to use my Feng Clan forbidden technique and deduced her destiny for Xing'er in advance. ."

"Therefore, this blood will be left behind to prevent future troubles."

After all, Hong Yan glanced at each other again in Qingluan.

Qingluan took the stubbornness, and said slightly, "If we two guessed right, is Xing'er already infected with devilish energy at this moment, and Xianzun, you are going to find the devil's supreme Yuyuan to settle the account?"

"..."

Gong Xuan Yue paused.

If there is no answer, the right should be the default.

Afterwards, he took a deep breath, raised the ice blood bottle in his hand, and asked in a slightly quick tone, "Then, how do I use this thing?"

"Although the method used is very simple, Xuanyue Immortal Venerable, this blood injection purification can only be carried out by this Feng clan member, otherwise there is no guarantee that something bad will happen."

Hong Yan smiled lightly, and stretched out his hand to the man again.

"So, I can only ask you to condescend and protect the law from the Lord and Qingluan, and leave the rest to us."

"I wonder what Xianzun likes you?"

After the two said, they waited for an answer.

"...Naturally it should not be too late!"

Gong Xuanyue nodded quickly, turned around in an instant, and opened the door of his bamboo house.

...

Nine-nine-eighty-one days later.

Xuan Tianzong, martial arts field.

"...The one just now, have you all seen it clearly?"

Holding the sword, Xia Ling stood on the high platform of the martial arts training ground, and looked down proudly at the heads of the dwarf young disciples below.

His expression was heavy and heavy, "Sister Sister, I have been teaching you for almost ten days. If you still can't remember the moves, then I advise you not to learn this sword technique, so as not to waste my precious time!"

"...The disciples will work hard!"

Facing the murderous gaze of the senior sister, the young disciples were so frightened to death. After bowing their hands, they quickly dispersed.

As they dispersed, some groups of young disciples began to whisper in silence.

"Hey, you have noticed that Senior Sister's temper has become more grumpy recently!"

"Isn't it! ... I don't know what trouble she has encountered. Recently, it seems that she hasn't laughed. Chengri is also fierce..."

"I also heard that our fifth senior brother, Shen Kong, who was the closest to her, was down the mountain a few days ago by her scolding, and has not returned today!"

"That's not it! Originally this swordsmanship was taught by our fifth brother... and the fifth brother can be patient, so that he won't understand our difficulties like the sixth sister..."

"There is one thing to say, the sword dance posture of the sixth elder sister is different from that of the fifth elder brother, which one should we learn..."

"Okay, okay, let's stop complaining, let's work hard."

...

With Xia Ling's cultivation as the realm, how could she not hear these gurgling sounds with her ears and eyes.

But she was angry, but there was no way.

She can be irritable, can dance the sword with a non-standard posture, and quarrel with the fifth brother, all because of -

Her belly is already very big.

Right now, it was covered by Yuyuan Sect's illusion, so that people around him could not see it.

But the illusion is not to retract the belly, so she feels like a real pregnant woman at the moment.

Not to mention, maybe soon, she is afraid that she should give birth...

So at this time, she still has to wonder where the child should be born.

But who knows how annoyed she is!

After thinking about it, Xia Ling couldn't help sighing.

However, at this moment.

The little disciples, who were still whispering, suddenly exclaimed.

"Ah! What is that!!!"

"It's the back mountain, is the back mountain on fire?!"

...

Hearing the word Houshan, Xia Ling couldn't help being stunned.

Hastily followed everyone's eyes and looked far away.

It was suddenly discovered that at this moment, in the Forbidden Land of Xuantianzong's back mountain, Qingyue Valley, there was a scream, and a beam of golden-red flames soared into the sky.