Chapter 323: Master's domesticated little phoenix (57-58)

Start from the beginning

More importantly, she finally got into such a position, how could she give up because of a child with her proud reputation in the world of cultivating immortals!

However, Yuyuan is her favorite man, and she doesn't want to give up...

Xia Ling's contradiction is dead.

Is there no perfect solution?

When she was depressed, the man in her ear suddenly seemed to think of something, and he laughed.

"By the way, I heard that the little phoenix retrieved the tail feathers, right?"

"More than just finding it back."

Speaking of the dead bird, Xia Ling became more angry and grunted, "Recently, she seems to have entered a dormant period. It is estimated that in a while, Nirvana will be coming!"

There is a Phoenix Nirvana in the Qingyue Valley of Xuan Tianzong.

Oh, this kind of news, I am afraid that the entire world of immortality will be shaken three times!

What's more, at that time, she might not be the golden sign of Xuantianzong...

How can this happen!

Thinking, Xia Ling couldn't help frowning in depression, and acted like a baby at Yu Yuan, "Yuan, can you make the dead bird not nirvana? I heard that there was a phoenix that failed in Nirvana before..."

"Why not let her Nirvana?"

Yu Yuan raised his eyebrows and chuckled softly.

But there was a strange cold color in the eyes, "Ling'er, the phoenix after Nirvana, that inner alchemy is the best of the best, if you can take it...At that time, you and I will be the supreme gods and demons, uniting the three realms. "

"...It's easy for you to say."

After hearing this, Xia Ling couldn't help rolling her eyes, and humming angrily, "Not to mention that after her Nirvana, her cultivation level will definitely be a few levels higher than me... She now has Master Xuanyue guarding me, I You can't disobey Master Xuanyue, right?"

"It's not easy."

Yu Yuan gently curled his lips.

"The seeds planted by the deity back then should also be the time to germinate and bloom."

...

After Xiang Xing entered the samādhi real fire and dormant and dormant, the days of Qingyuegu were unusually flat.

Duck still does everything every day, and is proficient in cooking, boiling water and cutting firewood.

But because his master can not eat the fireworks among the people, he can only eat it by himself, or distribute it to the small animals in the Qingyue Forest.

A certain master is happy and leisurely, every day when he is idle, he will go to the real fire place to take a look, protect the law, and tell Xiaofei about his understanding.

What's interesting is that he didn't take advantage of the little guy who couldn't stop him, secretly making drinks.

The days just passed by day by day.

Several months passed.

Until one day, Ya Ya woke up with his eyes open, only to find that the atmosphere was a little different.

Gong Xuanyue actually sat cross-legged in front of the small samaya real fire early today, concentrating and holding his breath, looking at the flame very seriously.

His expression was serious and cold, which made Ya Ya feel very uneasy.

Finally, I couldn't hold back it, and went forward and asked, "Master, what happened?"

"See for yourself."

Gong Xuan's eyes remained indistinct, his voice filled with indescribable chill and a hint of anger.

——It looks like it is very serious!

Ya Ya was taken aback by him, and stared eagerly.

After watching for a long time, he suddenly discovered that between the pure and pure red flames of the Samadhi Real Fire, there was a little dark purple, weird black smoke faintly filled.

Ducky couldn't help taking a breath.

How could he not recognize this thing!

Isn't this the magic mist of the monsters in the demon world!

It's a bit confusing when you read it!

So the question is, how can there be such a weird aura in the little ancestor?

Ya Ya hurriedly went back to watch the original plot characters again.

After investigation and investigation, there was no trace of anything related to demons.

Or is it that her completely unknown father has something to do with the demon?

After thinking about it for a long time, I couldn't think of a clue. Ya Ya could only ask his master uncomfortably: "Master, can you see the reason for the magic fog on A Xing?"

"..."

Hearing this, Gong Xuan suddenly stagnated.

The cold color dyed on the dark purple eyes became deeper and deeper.

After a long while, he only heard him sneer faintly, his eyes narrowed, "It was planted...It seems that someone had already done something to the phoenix egg long before she broke the shell."