Before the Big Day

Start from the beginning

On the second day, we would be watching the main contestants after they had finished the elimination rounds on the first day of the tournament. In the afternoon, there would be a delightful festival of cultural exchange, a time for free roaming in actuality. As for me, I would be in the VIP section of the colosseum, where I can be ready to discuss any matters brought forth by whoever wanted to meet me. Mjollmile will be moderating this part, so I can just sit back and relax while watching the tournament. We will also be assigning guides to guests based on the number of invitations, so we hope everyone can enjoy shopping and having fun while attending the festival, visiting our incredible hot springs, or finish viewing the tournament. I think it would be wonderful if everyone have a great experience. 

Then on the third day, we would be displaying the highly anticipated labyrinth available to the public. In the morning, they can watch the finale of the tournament, and in the afternoon, they could watch an adventurer's walkthrough of the labyrinth. 

"Even without me, you guys were able to build an absolutely majestic colosseum." Geld comments in relief

"That's because you and Myrd have such a good apprentice, Gobkyu! He worked very hard with others and the durability of the colosseum is quite decent! Uh, it might be a different case if any executives or Flame-chasers dueled each other, but it is perfectly fine for anyone below Rank A to fight." I added

Though if you hit wrongly, the weak spots of the colosseum could prove to be a problem, I would be there for the main event, so I can apply a thin barrier of <Absolute Defense> in the case of any major happenings. Other than that, the audience should be perfectly safe.

"Kuahahaha! By the way, I've also come up with the ultimate flavor for my teppanyaki! Everyone should look forward to it! I'll be counting on 'ya too, Kalpas!" Veldora grins as he slings a friendly arm over Kalpas's shoulder

Kalpas himself seemed to be seething internally but held it in, especially in Aponia's presence, "Great... Looking forward to it... Now let go."

Veldora quickly lets him go, knowing not to push his nerves too far. No one wants a rampaging Kalpas right now when the day of the festival is almost here. With this, the explanation has been concluded.

"Mm, everything seems to be going smoothly. Does anyone have any complaints?" I asked and looked around the room

Ramiris raises her hand, "Yes! I got a question! It's about the bottom floor of the labyrinth..."

I gave her a nod to let her continue, but she was peeking at Veldora for some reason and Veldora's loud laughter seems to compensate while hiding something.

"Kuahahaha! No, there's nothing there. Nothing important at all! Isn't there a forest on Floor 95? For some reason, the forest has been growing and has now invaded all the way up to Floor 71. Miscalculation! Miscalculation!"

"Eh?! That will take time to clean up!" I gasped

"Oh, no worries! Your monsters have been helping with the clean-up! Mobius contributed to it too!" Veldora grins and looks over to the smug Mobius, "Though the floor she cleared up became a complete wasteland!"

A what?! Oh, no... She couldn't have...

I hesitated to ask, but... "Mobius, don't tell me... Did you use your ICHOR...?"

"Just a tiny portion of it. The effect was something, though. Don't worry, it only took up one entire floor. The rest was cleared by the monsters." Mobius chuckles

"Oh... Thank you."

"Well, there is a bigger problem." Veldora suddenly chimes in, "We didn't find any suitable monsters to be floor bosses. Which is a problem I need to discuss with you."