Chapter 1: TTC ་ Road

ICDI Chapter 1: TTC ་ Road

November 2nd, five o'clock in the afternoon, there was a fine drizzle in Shanghai.

The area outside Shanghai's Oriental Sports Center was filled with people holding banners and LED signs printed with e-sport teams' logos. They were currently lining up in an orderly fashion to enter the arena, and every person's face was filled with excitement and anticipation. The rain didn't seem to affect them at all.

Today, the semifinals for LoL's S10 World Championship Series were being held here. The two teams participating in the competition were the HT team from South Korea's LCK division and the TTC team from China's LPL division.

The team who emerged victorious here would receive the opportunity to participate in the World Championship finals next week.

Since TTC had the home ground advantage, just from a cursory glance around, one could see that nearly all the merch the fans were holding were printed with TTC's crown logo.

A bus pulled to a stop at the right side of the stadium, and a white crown logo was printed on the body of the gleaming black bus. Seeing that, security quickly stood up to do their jobs, blocking all the media and fans who wanted to rush up and crowd around the bus door.

The door of the bus opened slowly, and TTC's members disembarked one by one, smiling as they waved or nodded amidst the fans' screams.

When the last member got off the bus, the surrounding screams clearly grew even louder, and the fans waved their LED signs even more energetically.

With many people, it was hard to prevent an accident from occurring. A sign with TTC written on it suddenly fell to the ground, followed closely by a girl's shriek and the sound of security yelling at her to stop.

The girl said anxiously, "Sorry, sorry... someone pushed me just now, I'm really sorry. Can you help me pick up the LED sign? Please."

The security guard said, "I'll help you pick it up in a bit, back up a little..."

Right after the security guard said that, someone bent down and picked up the sign before handing it over.

The man who picked it up was wearing a black and white uniform. His hair was a little casually messy, and if you looked closely, you could see that there was an impression left behind at the corner of his slender and narrow eye from sleeping while leaning against something. Below that was a tall and straight nose and thin lips that were slightly pursed.

The girl looked at him for a few seconds, dazed, before she looked down at the LED sign he was handing over.

His fingers were long and slim, and there was an inconspicuous mole between his thumb and index finger.

The girl blankly accepted the sign. "Thank you..."

The man gave a tiny nod before he turned around and walked into the competition arena.

The girl only absent-mindedly collected her thoughts after the image of the man's back had completely disappeared.

She tightly hugged her sign before suddenly spinning around and grabbing the clothing of her friend next to her. She screamed excitedly, "That was Road! God Lu! God Lu nodded at me!! And he even touched my sign, ahhh-"

Backstage in the break room, everyone in TTC evidently looked much more relaxed.

TTC's support, Xiao Bai, sat down in a chair and took out a mirror to examine the hairstyle that he had messed with for a long time before leaving. "That girl's voice just then was way too powerful. The reason China's soccer team didn't win championships is definitely because they were lacking her support."