Chapter 314: Master's domesticated little phoenix (39-40)

Start from the beginning

In the end, he continued to ask softly: "You haven't answered me yet, what are you thinking before I ask you..."

"Well......"

The man's voice stretched.

He laughed, "This deity is just now, I'm jealous!"

"Huh?...Why are you jealous."

Xiang Xing was puzzled.

No, she didn't say anything outrageous.

Not good enough.

He sneered softly at the dumb voice in his ears, and hummed as if he was really sulking.

"When you turned into Hong Yan, you looked at him for five blinks for so long, so the deity is not happy, and it is the kind that can't be coaxed well~"

"what?"

Xiang Xing tilted his head for a moment.

It seems that there is such a thing.

It's just that she doesn't remember how many times she blinked.

Thinking, the little guy paused and couldn't help refuting, "But, he is my uncle."

Anyway, the result that Duck Duck got through the cocoon of the Hongyan man was like this.

Said that this Hongyanfengjun is the biological mother of the original lady, the biological younger brother of Hongyuhuang.

Moreover, when he looked at her, didn't he also think she looked like a red jade.

These things, she had already told Gong Xuan Yuelai intact.

Moreover......

"Besides, I just thought his clothes look good, so I looked at them a few more times and blinked."

The little guy added solemnly.

Unexpectedly, he would still be jealous of his uncle.

Even jealous of a piece of clothing!

At once......

Very happy, hehe.

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing actually smirked to himself, and the corners of Qian Yingying's pink lips filled with happiness.

But Gong Xuanyue looked inexplicable: "Why can't my uncle and clothes be jealous~"

She just looked at a Paramecium worm in a few blinks, and he would feel the taste in his heart.

Humph.

"Okay, okay."

Seeing the man as if he was going to be awkward, the little guy blinked and softened his eyes, and the small body couldn't help shrinking into his arms again.

"Well, then I won't look at that much, including clothes."

She spoke softly and groaned, "Then you have to remember to help me choose my clothes in the future, because I can't read them."

"Okay, okay~"

The man smiled extremely satisfied, and clasped his arms subconsciously.

Just so slowly, walking towards the other side of the cloud...

...

That night.

Xiang Xing received a genuine and serious bronzing invitation from the Kunlun Mountain Yaochi.

She was so excited that she left an empty belly in advance, and the next day she happily went to a banquet with Gong Xuanyue and Duck Duck.

The friendship of the landlord of Qingluan is also very proud, all kinds of delicacies of mountains and seas, and delicacies and wines are served one by one.

Not to mention the delicacy, each Dao is carefully prepared with the most abundant spiritual power ingredients to satisfy the appetite and at the same time consolidate spiritual power and assist in improving the realm of cultivation.

In short, the little guy who eats so much has to walk away with the wall pillars before he comes out contentedly.

After the feast.

"Xuanyue Xianzun, please stay here."

When Xiang Xing and his party were leaving, Qingluan suddenly led her junior crane sister and came here leisurely.

I saw that she took a long red brocade box from the crane and delivered it to Xiang Xing.

"Now this Phoenix Spirit tail feather has finally returned to its original owner."

Qingluan smiled, and gave a slight blessing to the little guy, and solemnly said, "Sister Xing'er, I once again apologize for my rudeness before!"

"Sister Qingluan is serious!"

Xiang Xing carried the red brocade box into his arms with a sweet smile.

He shook his head indifferently, with a sweet voice, "My sister is also eager to save people, Xing'er can understand."

Although, she also knew at this moment that the Phoenix blood remaining in her Phoenix Spirit tail feathers can not only live dead, fleshy bones, and even reshape the flesh of the same kind...

The little guy suddenly felt that he was a super valuable big baby~

Hey, in case A Yue doesn't want her anymore, she might still sell her own blood or something, and continue to enjoy the happiness here~

(Duck: What are these dangerous and weird ideas...)

As for Gong Xuanyue, he also smiled lightly.

"Venerable Qingluan, right now, it's almost time for Xing'er to Nirvana, we have to hurry to find the remaining Phoenix Spirit tail feathers."